or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2138

post #32056 of 54752
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Yes sir! Thank you for taking me into it. biggrin.gif

Was he gentle?
post #32057 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Was he gentle?

Always. nod[1].gif
post #32058 of 54752
Hahahah, whoops, I meant "talking". foo.gif
post #32059 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Took my wife out to dinner last night and had the added bonus of being able to bust out the Caruso suit I posted the other week.

Gitman Bros (working on getting some Luxaire shirts with proper length collar points)


Great look. Your post reminds me, what other shirts have longer collars? I would like some shirts with longer points for straight collars or Button-down. Is that a special order thing?
post #32060 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor View Post


Great look. Your post reminds me, what other shirts have longer collars? I would like some shirts with longer points for straight collars or Button-down. Is that a special order thing?

 

If you go to the WAYWRN thread and other CM threads, there's a lot of convo about custom collars for luxire shirts. If you like what someone is wearing, you can ask for the collar to be made that way when you order the shirts.

post #32061 of 54752

Only time for one quick stop today.

 

 
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Gant summer shirt for me:

 

 

 

 

Some kicks:

 

 

 

 

 

post #32062 of 54752
No thrifting today, but I did burn through my REI dividend as soon as I saw it was up!

post #32063 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

If you go to the WAYWRN thread and other CM threads, there's a lot of convo about custom collars for luxire shirts. If you like what someone is wearing, you can ask for the collar to be made that way when you order the shirts.

There is also a Luxire thread here:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/0_100
I've got a couple NOBD2 collared shirts in my cart that have 3.75" collars. No more fucking around with that problem. nod[1].gif
post #32064 of 54752
New thrift casa: acquired.



New thrift workroom: huge. Seriously, photos don't do it justice.


post #32065 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

Only time for one quick stop

Some kicks:






Wtf? You thrifted Supreme foams? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #32066 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post
 

Only time for one quick stop today.

 

 
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Gant summer shirt for me:

 

 

 

 

Some kicks:

 

 

 

 

 

If those are legit...HOLY SHIT. Probably the most sought after Foamposites ever.

post #32067 of 54752



Black orphan $30

Worth it or pass?
post #32068 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post

New thrift casa: acquired.







New thrift workroom: huge. Seriously, photos don't do it justice.





 



Damn thats nice
post #32069 of 54752
Buy it...a black jacket is totally workable in a SW&D context.
post #32070 of 54752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotii View Post
 

Does anyone recognize this logo? I think it's Eddie Bauer, but the pegasus confuses me. The pegasus is also stamped on the brass zipper pulls:

 

 

 

Okay, extensive Googling has discovered this:  this is a vintage 'Pegasus' brand item, manufactured in Miami, Florida, USA. But what's with the EB symbol? Could it have been made for / sold through Eddie Bauer?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)