or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2113

post #31681 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor View Post

Recent E-Thrift 

Minty Allen Edmonds Grayson Tassel Loafer.  Haven't even shined them yet they looked this good when I got them! 


Thrift fit: 



Those would look awesome if you cut off the tassels and paid someone to polish them for you.
post #31682 of 51486
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhortons View Post

Holy shit. Is that a Kelly bag?
What kind of leather is it? 

its like a raisin suede. Not Hermes, but the last one I had that was the same shape did pretty well, so why not. It was 50 cents.
post #31683 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-H View Post

got emm




Can anyone explain....??
post #31684 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny94 View Post


Can anyone explain....??

 

Yeezy taught me

post #31685 of 51486
True religion, polo Italy linen

Pendleton

Snap t

Lulu, lulu, Patagonia,'mountain hardwear

They came, they're definitely shell, and they definitely don't fuckin fit frown.gif
post #31686 of 51486
post #31687 of 51486
post #31688 of 51486

seen but not copped. for you mcm slutz:

 

 

i was on my way from someplace to someplace else... just a nice quick stop:

look at that excellent size.

 

dat taper. dat twist. dat tv little e goodness #nohustle #smalltime #lazy

 

EDIT: and yes, that is indeed selvedge.


Edited by double00 - 3/7/16 at 9:19pm
post #31689 of 51486


Can anyone tell me what kind of resell value this has? It seems to be in great condition and I'm not certain it fits my style yet so was considering selling it. Figured you guys would know best.
post #31690 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlinePseudonym View Post



Can anyone tell me what kind of resell value this has? It seems to be in great condition and I'm not certain it fits my style yet so was considering selling it. Figured you guys would know best.

Holy shit that's sick.
post #31691 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlinePseudonym View Post

Can anyone tell me what kind of resell value this has? It seems to be in great condition and I'm not certain it fits my style yet so was considering selling it. Figured you guys would know best.

 

Beautiful jacket. Searching eBay completed listings is the best answer. Looks like a similar one sold for $100 recently.

I would think it could go for slightly more, depending on how patient you are.

Problem with that jacket is it's light colored suede (AKA dirt magnet). Probably hurts its resale value a bit compared to other RLPL leathers. 

post #31692 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplelabel View Post

Holy shit that's sick.

Haha thanks! Judging by your username you may be a little biased
post #31693 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G from SD View Post

Beautiful jacket. Searching eBay completed listings is the best answer. Looks like a similar one sold for $100 recently.
I would think it could go for slightly more, depending on how patient you are.
Problem with that jacket is it's light colored suede (AKA dirt magnet). Probably hurts its resale value a bit compared to other RLPL leathers. 

Thanks! Yeah browsing eBay sold is what brought me here, I found the one you saw for about 100 and then a reindeer skin that sold for 500. I wasn't sure if the one sold lower than market value or if the reindeer skin was worth significantly more than lambskin.

For that range I'll probably keep it, it's a great weight for a spring jacket. I'm a little worried about the dirt magnet factor with two little ones but what's a leather jacket without a little character!
post #31694 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlinePseudonym View Post

Haha thanks! Judging by your username you may be a little biased

Nothing wrong with that my friend wink.gif I'd buy that if I have the cash spare right now, good luck with the sale!
post #31695 of 51486
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlinePseudonym View Post


Haha thanks! Judging by your username you may be a little biased

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)