You're absolutely right. I just skimmed over the JFK feature and it makes no mention of the assassination.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2099post #31471 of 576643/4/16 at 8:42pmpost #31472 of 576643/4/16 at 8:46pmpost #31473 of 576643/4/16 at 10:26pm
All that talk on the eBay thread about women's clothing..
I was sick for about half the month of February so I made each thrift visit count.
Seems like I've been finding more women's items recently. I've never had any big issue with selling in that area. Usually it is the guys who seem really really upset when they've measured wrong and want a refund.
@piyi, buying in bulk when you're new at it probably isn't the best. Probably 80% of what you would have received would have been re-donated, not worth the time to list... Targeted shopping is what it is about. Sell one piece for $$$ instead of 10 pieces for pennies each...
Anyway, enough with the talk. All of these found in the past month except the Laura Ashley which I just got around to photographing tonight.
Geiger x 2 lovely boiled woolWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Party like it's 1989 with Laura Ashley
I just like saying it... Escada. Escada...
My wife found this today.... Sz 14 St John - Elegant...
Happy weekend all. It is good to be back in the game this month!
Edited by classicthrifter - 3/4/16 at 10:41pmpost #31474 of 576643/5/16 at 12:02amQuote:
I've been using Venetian Cream for a few years now. I don't like the fact it doesn't shine my shoes. Also, there's some sort of sealer in it. I'm not a big fan of sealers. I prefer just straight up conditioner. Am I doing it wrong?post #31475 of 576643/5/16 at 4:42ampost #31476 of 576643/5/16 at 7:31ampost #31477 of 576643/5/16 at 7:39ampost #31478 of 576643/5/16 at 7:49amThread Starterpost #31479 of 576643/5/16 at 7:57am#2stop
My new favorites tie. Vintage brown wool challis N/A
Polo/Corn 100% Flax
Pop! First time finding anything tailored by Chipp. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the quality and handwork. This one is raw silk/silk lined with MOP's and working cuffs. Pretty cool!
And of course, always impressed with the quality of Oxxford. Does anybody know what their "Range 10 Sportcoats" signifies?post #31480 of 576643/5/16 at 8:02am
Sorry for the potatopictures and the setting, but heres some finds from the last few weeks, mostly thrifted n the last few days tho.
A pop! for me, Harris wharf London unstructured merino wool blazer/cardigan. Its my size and its very comfy, a weee bit too big..
Eddy & Bros, a Lubiam diffusion line, below LBM 1911 but this jacket is pretty much exactly like a LBM 1911 blazer. And my size, woop.
Our Legacy blazer, cotton/linen/tencel mix, unstructured etc. abit too big but I like my Our Legacy as I like my alcohol consumption, oversized.
Oscar Jacobson blazer, swedish brand, has been around for quite some time. Their current stuff is really nice, and this one cant be more than a 2 years old.
Pop! Sulka sportscoat, 100% cashmere, really cool fabric, supersoft, supercool.
Ancient Brioni, some serious shoulderpadding.. cashmeremix.
Crockett & Jones handgrade collection model: Millbank size 9,5
Cant be worn more than once, Loake 1880 Kempton. Also 9,5.... I LOVE suede chukkas so finding two in a few weeks is awesome.. Just that im size 8,5....
Eleventy shirt, Comme des Garcons shirt, Zegna linen shirt.
Regent belt company, Stefano Vernizzi, Cornelianipost #31481 of 576643/5/16 at 8:02ampost #31482 of 576643/5/16 at 8:03ampost #31483 of 576643/5/16 at 8:05ampost #31484 of 576643/5/16 at 8:17ampost #31485 of 576643/5/16 at 8:35am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 58 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway