Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2097post #31441 of 602983/4/16 at 10:10ampost #31442 of 602983/4/16 at 10:13ampost #31443 of 602983/4/16 at 10:17ampost #31444 of 602983/4/16 at 10:21ampost #31445 of 602983/4/16 at 10:26ampost #31446 of 602983/4/16 at 10:29am
A few recent finds. I haven't had much time to take pics, but have a few.
It has been SHOES recently: (possibly some repeats)
To Boot New York Cap toe 11.5
Park Avenue 10.5D
Mezlan Deerskin and Leather Cap Toe
Vintage J&M Aristocraft Saddle Shoes 9.5
Zegna 100% Linen Shirt
E-Thrifted Oxxford Silk and Wool SC
Vintage Lacoste Corduroy Harrington (this thing is great!)
Vintage Louis Roth FU Plaid SC
ETON 100% Linen Shirt (MINTY!)
Here's a Swish I am proud of:
Bulova Millenia 96C21 Minute Repeater Complicated Movement. This thing does everything and has SO MANY hands and 6 different modes. It took me a manual and an hour to set everything. I think it might be like HAL in 2001: A Space Oddysey, it might take over my life and keep me hostage.
Another Swish-- 1939 Girard Perregaux "Shell Oil" promotional Skeleton pocket watch. These pics are so lousy and this watch is so amazing!
Fodder NEW Florsheim Loafers -- yes, they are cheesy, but they were $2 and they SELL!
A mini thrift fit
For the Tassel Loafer lovers (like myself).
Decided to wear these today. Other stuff not seen was also thrifted.
BB 3/2 Sack Suit, BB Stripe point collar shirt, Brioni tie, Ralph Lauren real croc belt
ALL THRIFTEDpost #31447 of 602983/4/16 at 10:40amHey guys,
Potential ethrift or personal use (if you're 40S).
Samuelsohn sport coat:
List price is $178, but you can get an additional $30 off if you sign up for their mailing list.
So $148.post #31448 of 602983/4/16 at 10:52ampost #31449 of 602983/4/16 at 11:01ampost #31450 of 602983/4/16 at 11:18ampost #31451 of 602983/4/16 at 12:41pmpost #31452 of 602983/4/16 at 1:27pmpost #31453 of 602983/4/16 at 3:32pmIn the spirit of being thrifty but cognizant of value, I need some help choosing a car insurance provider. Any reason not to just quote out allstate, state farm, amica, and the other few national brands and choose based on price at that point? Any of the big names you'd immediately cross off the list? Just looking for single car and renters insurance.post #31454 of 602983/4/16 at 3:38pmQuote:Doesn't someone here work for Nationwide?Originally Posted by winny94
In the spirit of being thrifty but cognizant of value, I need some help choosing a car insurance provider. Any reason not to just quote out allstate, state farm, amica, and the other few national brands and choose based on price at that point? Any of the big names you'd immediately cross off the list? Just looking for single car and renters insurance.post #31455 of 602983/4/16 at 3:38pmIt's going to be different depending on your state and car. I think you'll be fine just quoting the majors. I had no issues with Progressive claim-wise. They were by far the cheapest when I had a VW Golf, but once I got a new car, I saved a lot of money by switching to Geico. More than the advertised 15%. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples (same coverages).
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 31 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 32 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...