Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2088post #31307 of 549423/2/16 at 1:19pmpost #31308 of 549423/2/16 at 1:19pmpost #31309 of 549423/2/16 at 1:24pmpost #31310 of 549423/2/16 at 1:28pmpost #31311 of 549423/2/16 at 1:29pmpost #31312 of 549423/2/16 at 1:58pm
Too much tweed.
All minty with hangers and body bags.
Sort of tweed
Haven't seen this label in two years. St. Andrews cash/silk.
YSL wool sweater thing and BoO western shirt
Orvis western leather jacket
Real? Slimane? Anyone know how to figure out which season if they are real?post #31313 of 549423/2/16 at 2:04pmpost #31314 of 549423/2/16 at 2:08pmpost #31315 of 549423/2/16 at 2:44pmpost #31316 of 549423/2/16 at 2:46pmpost #31317 of 549423/2/16 at 2:54pmpost #31318 of 549423/2/16 at 3:01pmpost #31319 of 549423/2/16 at 4:01pmQuote:
Real deal Holyfield. And yes they are Hedi's, the tongue is stamped 2004 so you don't even need the reference number, he was there starting 2001, just did the scents first, his first collection released was I believe Pre A/W 2001, then stayed to A/W 2007, that being his last. If you PM me a pic of a reference number, if you can find one, I can show you how to tell from that also.
Edit: Shoes are the only Dior items I don't know exactly how to date due to the fact that they don't have a reference tag like all other items of clothing produced, however the inner stamp or the second line of numbers on the tongue is more than likely the reference. I'm going with the tongue because the codes are long and also the date corresponds woith the copyright date. I believe it starts out 3H from what I can read, meaning 2003 Hiver translated to Winter, making these a 2003 A/W release. Thus the following year copyright date makes sense. The inner stamp is uncharacteristically short and would make them 2005 A/W releases and odd that they have the shoes stamped 2004. The inner stamp is most likely for factory and manufacturing purposes only.
Edited by Jompso - 3/2/16 at 4:44pmpost #31320 of 549423/2/16 at 4:14pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 17 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 37 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 42 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 45 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 57 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...