Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2088post #31307 of 599633/2/16 at 1:19pmpost #31308 of 599633/2/16 at 1:19pmpost #31309 of 599633/2/16 at 1:24pmpost #31310 of 599633/2/16 at 1:28pmpost #31311 of 599633/2/16 at 1:29pmpost #31312 of 599633/2/16 at 1:58pm
Too much tweed.
All minty with hangers and body bags.
Sort of tweed
Haven't seen this label in two years. St. Andrews cash/silk.
YSL wool sweater thing and BoO western shirt
Orvis western leather jacket
Real? Slimane? Anyone know how to figure out which season if they are real?post #31313 of 599633/2/16 at 2:04pmpost #31314 of 599633/2/16 at 2:08pmpost #31315 of 599633/2/16 at 2:44pmpost #31316 of 599633/2/16 at 2:46pmpost #31317 of 599633/2/16 at 2:54pmpost #31318 of 599633/2/16 at 3:01pmpost #31319 of 599633/2/16 at 4:01pmQuote:
Real deal Holyfield. And yes they are Hedi's, the tongue is stamped 2004 so you don't even need the reference number, he was there starting 2001, just did the scents first, his first collection released was I believe Pre A/W 2001, then stayed to A/W 2007, that being his last. If you PM me a pic of a reference number, if you can find one, I can show you how to tell from that also.
Edit: Shoes are the only Dior items I don't know exactly how to date due to the fact that they don't have a reference tag like all other items of clothing produced, however the inner stamp or the second line of numbers on the tongue is more than likely the reference. I'm going with the tongue because the codes are long and also the date corresponds woith the copyright date. I believe it starts out 3H from what I can read, meaning 2003 Hiver translated to Winter, making these a 2003 A/W release. Thus the following year copyright date makes sense. The inner stamp is uncharacteristically short and would make them 2005 A/W releases and odd that they have the shoes stamped 2004. The inner stamp is most likely for factory and manufacturing purposes only.
Edited by Jompso - 3/2/16 at 4:44pmpost #31320 of 599633/2/16 at 4:14pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos 52/42 Off-White Shawl Dinner Jacket silk-linen SS17 NMWA 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...