If anyone is a sz 32 and needs some minty FF blackwatch trous, get at me
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2080post #31187 of 514862/29/16 at 8:06pmpost #31188 of 514862/29/16 at 8:30pmpost #31189 of 514862/29/16 at 8:59pmpost #31190 of 514862/29/16 at 9:09pmpost #31191 of 514862/29/16 at 9:43pmpost #31192 of 514862/29/16 at 9:44pmpost #31193 of 514862/29/16 at 9:54pmpost #31194 of 514862/29/16 at 10:15pmpost #31195 of 514862/29/16 at 10:32pmpost #31196 of 514862/29/16 at 11:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by silverwarebandit
Nah this was a different dude, and also underpriced consignment vs true thrift. No clue what retail on attolini RTW/MTM but I'm guessing this was around 2% or so. Still outside of my current purchasing power, so it's all headed straight to gmmcl, who takes better photographs than me anyway.
I love you like a brother, dude!
I'm telling you, wait until I see if I can tweak them. The foster care plan may still be alive....post #31197 of 514862/29/16 at 11:11pmpost #31198 of 514863/1/16 at 12:05amQuote:Originally Posted by double00
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
just you keep your flappy mouth shut.
actually in my neck of the woods it's pretty amazing to see what some of these clerks put up with. recently watched a guy working solo in a GW foil 3 theft attempts in about 20 min. i asked him about it and he laughed, apparently it's just a super routine part of the job. the clerk also has face tattoos btw.
the other week (different spot) i watched a lady ask to see something out of the case and then fucking walk out with it. the clerk goes outside and is like "hey that's not yours i just pulled it out of the case so you can look at it" and then there was a whole back and forth and finally the clerk was like "whatever. don't come back".
i once had a homeless guy complain how hard it was to steal from GW. he was asking me what i thought the best approach was to steal these pants. he was going on and on bitching about the prices. of course in reality he was asking me to buy him a pair of pants. i was like "yeah whatever you think is best guy" and walked off and sure enough 5 minutes later some other dude is paying for his pants. lol.
people will say anything and most people will believe anything. the clerks near me are so hardboiled at this point none of this shit phases them. i dunno about the shops run by volunteers tho. they'd probably call the cops lol.Quote:Originally Posted by impuntura
Potentially embarassing stupid question but is this selvedge?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Selvedge. I saw the same pair in Japan.post #31199 of 514863/1/16 at 12:39ampost #31200 of 514863/1/16 at 12:46amQuote:
It's just for show. They look like selvedge.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick Harris Tweed Shadow Windowpane SC, deadstock... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...