Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2069post #31021 of 601492/27/16 at 11:18ampost #31022 of 601492/27/16 at 11:26ampost #31023 of 601492/27/16 at 11:47ampost #31024 of 601492/27/16 at 12:11pm
First few are from today. Everything spoilered is mostly from the last week. Not eazye level, but decent compared to the last few weeks.
PRL Corn flannel suit
Aforementioned Arnys. Linen/silk
EZ suitWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #31025 of 601492/27/16 at 12:15pmpost #31026 of 601492/27/16 at 12:17pmpost #31027 of 601492/27/16 at 12:25pmpost #31028 of 601492/27/16 at 12:35pmpost #31029 of 601492/27/16 at 12:45pmLittle help from the thread. Picked up these AE Mcallisters from a local thrift today, brought them home, and ask I started handling them and comparing to a pair of McAllisters that I own, I couldn't help by notice that the leather has a different feel. Slicker, shiny, almost plastic like (I'd say feel like corrected grain if I didn't know better). I don't *think* these are shell, given a bit of micro creasing in the top, but wanted to ask for opinions in the off chance that they were.
First pic is way over exposed in bright sun.post #31030 of 601492/27/16 at 12:57pmpost #31031 of 601492/27/16 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by AMProf
Little help from the thread. Picked up these AE Mcallisters from a local thrift today, brought them home, and ask I started handling them and comparing to a pair of McAllisters that I own, I couldn't help by notice that the leather has a different feel. Slicker, shiny, almost plastic like (I'd say feel like corrected grain if I didn't know better). I don't *think* these are shell, given a bit of micro creasing in the top, but wanted to ask for opinions in the off chance that they were.
First pic is way over exposed in bright sun.
I once grabbed a pair just like that at a goodwill but put them back due to the same plastic-y feel. Turns out they are corrected grain.post #31032 of 601492/27/16 at 1:02pmpost #31033 of 601492/27/16 at 1:02pmpost #31034 of 601492/27/16 at 1:07pmpost #31035 of 601492/27/16 at 2:05pmQuote:
Model 1883 American Waltham Watch Co (c 1888)
My Great great great grandfather carried it for 49 years and always kept it in the case, and that is quite evident.
Edited by capnwes - 2/27/16 at 2:16pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere Light Blue Sport Coat 42L 19 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Charcoal Cashmere Sport Coat 40L 20 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...