That is good to know, I had absolutely no idea they did this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2068post #31006 of 543262/27/16 at 6:03ampost #31007 of 543262/27/16 at 6:49ampost #31008 of 543262/27/16 at 7:06ampost #31009 of 543262/27/16 at 7:49ampost #31010 of 543262/27/16 at 7:58ampost #31011 of 543262/27/16 at 8:03ampost #31012 of 543262/27/16 at 8:06ampost #31013 of 543262/27/16 at 8:53ampost #31014 of 543262/27/16 at 8:58ampost #31015 of 543262/27/16 at 9:59ampost #31016 of 543262/27/16 at 10:23amThread Starterpost #31017 of 543262/27/16 at 10:37ampost #31018 of 543262/27/16 at 10:40amFrom the last few weeks, all available except where noted.
PoP! Finamore, N/A
Pop! W. Bill wool challis, N/A
Vintage wide brown shetland N/A
N/A, VTG Saks ancient madder
Steven Alan, N/A
Flecked wool and silk for a $1, why not. N/A
Huge Etro linen and silk scarf that is translucent when held up to the light. N/A
VTG men's silk N/A
VTG Scottish Burb nova check
VTG BB blackwatchish
Really liked the color and texture on this one. N/A
Dingman x 2
LP with slight fraying I didn't notice until I got home.
VTG Florsheim Imperial monks. Not sure what the leather is on these, looks like the piece of water buffalo luggage I have.
VTG unworn Vasque
Super old Brooks Brothers English. No idea on these as they have been re-soled and any writing on the inside has been worn away. Thoughts?
AE Chester, never heard of this model before.
Wild style Etro cords
Lubiam flat front blue flannels N/A
Pop! Alaria for my wife
Also for my wife
Wimminz, seems to be a thing
Also wimminz, though I wish it was a men's. Soooooooo soft.
Been had x 3
Pop! I've passed on Chinese made stuff before, this is the first Canadian piece I've come across. N/A
Sheared mink with awesome shoulder straps so you can wear it on the shoulder without it falling off.
Vintage South Korean bespoke. N/A
Really nice HF
VTG PRL raw silk herringbone, N/A
Pop on VTG Dunhill bespoke. This thing is fucking amazing.
Kiton navy flannel chalkstripe.
Carroll and Co tux
Baller peak lapel Oxxford
This thing is so baller, recent Halston unstructured patch camel SC. Unvented, but I'm going to wear it like a cardigan so no worries. Previous owner even shortened the sleeves to my length! N/A
In my 4 1/2 years of doing this, I've found exactly 3 suits that fit me off the rack. This is number 2, a worsted navy pinstripe from Astor & Black with so much hand work is dizzying. N/A
And this is number 3. Navy Caruso flannel chalkstripe for Hartwood Paris. I think I'm good on navy pinstripes for a while. N/A
All the fashiunzzzzzzzz
The End!post #31019 of 543262/27/16 at 10:47amWatch day, thrift fit. I decided that the moment when you receive a priceless family heirloom should be treated with respect
Sportcoat- vtg Hickey Freeman cashmere thrifted
Shirt - VV - 2015 Spoopoker mega menswear buyout
Jeans -Levi's 559. My jean of choice. Christmas
Shoes - unknown bespoke. Thrifted
Belt - stock &barrel, birthday
Pocket watch. TBApost #31020 of 543262/27/16 at 10:54am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1335 Active Users (242 Members and 1093 Guests)
- › Fashion Week Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut 5th Avenue in 97 last 9 minutes ago
- › Price Drop! NWOT Sartoria Partenopea Navy Solid Double Breasted... 15 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 24 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 31 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...