or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2044

post #30646 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbadgley84 View Post


What's the maker and model number?

 

post #30647 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhortons View Post





Can't match it up to known shell models but that isn't really a case closed kinda thing. Hard for me to tell from the one pic maybe wes could tell you for sure. Sorry I couldn't help
post #30648 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbadgley84 View Post


Can't match it up to known shell models but that isn't really a case closed kinda thing. Hard for me to tell from the one pic maybe wes could tell you for sure. Sorry I couldn't help

Thank you!

 

I think this is well-used shell cordovan. I'd like to see if anyone agrees or disagrees. 

Available!

post #30649 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhortons View Post

Thank you!

I think this is well-used shell cordovan. I'd like to see if anyone agrees or disagrees. 
Available!

It's shell.
post #30650 of 51445
Thread Starter 
sup crue! who else smells success today?
post #30651 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

sup crue! who else smells success today?

I do!
post #30652 of 51445
Hopefully all of us!
post #30653 of 51445
Get here an hour and a half early, and I'm 42nd on the list... What the eff... What time do people start showing up for a sale that starts at 9am?!?
post #30654 of 51445
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1 View Post

I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Hopefully all of us!

well shit, Long Island represent hahaha
post #30655 of 51445
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1 View Post

Get here an hour and a half early, and I'm 42nd on the list... What the eff... What time do people start showing up for a sale that starts at 9am?!?

4am. that happened to me last weekend.

I hope you are at the one I think you're at.

Do you see a guy with a raccoon hat, and another Asian guy with a long ass fu man chu beard at the front?
post #30656 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


4am. that happened to me last weekend.

I hope you are at the one I think you're at.

Do you see a guy with a raccoon hat, and another Asian guy with a long ass fu man chu beard at the front?


?

post #30657 of 51445
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

4am. that happened to me last weekend.

I hope you are at the one I think you're at.

Do you see a guy with a raccoon hat, and another Asian guy with a long ass fu man chu beard at the front?

4AM? Damn, seriously? I'm just hoping there's going to be anything left by the time I actually get inside...

See a bunch of pink tag sale signs, but have not spotted a fu Manchu beard or raccoon hat yet. Haha.
post #30658 of 51445
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1 View Post

4AM? Damn, seriously? I'm just hoping there's going to be anything left by the time I actually get inside...

See a bunch of pink tag sale signs, but have not spotted a fu Manchu beard or raccoon hat yet. Haha.

OK good haha. Those guys are usually everywhere. Theres probably a bunch of Russians there though.

I think you'll be fine. Go right for the Trafalgar braces wink.gif
post #30659 of 51445
Thread Starter 
The rest of the stuff. The green duffel on the end is polo. Do any of you guys have an extra label or damaged piece maybe with a locker loop label by chance?


















post #30660 of 51445

I got you bro. @SpooPoker 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)