The logo and construction seem somewhat "modern", but it still has a nice Filson-like feel to the canvas and leather.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2039post #30572 of 513802/20/16 at 12:12pmpost #30573 of 513802/20/16 at 12:18pm
Most of the time, yes! Ibex is near the top of makes of woolen outdoors clothing (I'd put them ahead of Smartwool and a notch below Voormi).
The wool stuff is worth something. The cotton stuff is great for personal use. I especially like their wool cycling bib shorts.post #30574 of 513802/20/16 at 12:33pm
So....about that Kiton.
I just put it on and discovered that it is going to be unavailable for a while.
It's got a torn cuff, but DILLIGAF? More fitting to my style anyway.
Jacket - Kiton Cashlinen - Thrifted
Jeans - Lucky - Thrifted (won't see that combo anywhere else, you saw it here first.)
Shirt - VV gingham- thrifted
Shoes, my favorite busted Hanover Shells
Belt - Stock & Barrel 'Redford' (made to order, birthday gift to myself this year).
The damage is in the deetspost #30575 of 513802/20/16 at 12:34pmpost #30576 of 513802/20/16 at 12:36pmpost #30577 of 513802/20/16 at 12:44pmpost #30578 of 513802/20/16 at 12:46pm
Estate sale 1 with the Bikes was a bust, nothing worth kopping, oh well. Estate sale 2 was disappointing as well, but found a couple things worth kopping. Was on the horn with @Thrift Vader and decided to pop into a sale I was going by that was labeled "Horder's house clean out"
When I got to the sale I was greeted with this:
Went through the whole house, and really didnt find much, but hidden in the back of the garage I found a nice looking leather and wooden watch winder. Figured I might as well kop because they are always useful to have.
After that, I popped into a new thrift shop my dad had mentioned that was hidden behind a movie theater in town. Said "There is a ton of stuff in the space; it's really disorganized, but there is a lot of stuff."
I was glad I stopped in.
Misc old 100ml bottle, old railroad spike for my friend getting into blacksmithing, 1900's 3n1 oil bottle, Cut Crystal pentagon Replica, Thomas Pink Cufflinks
Dice from the Sands for my pops.
Watch winder matches my GS, needs some cleaning though.
Oh, and I also found myself some new kicks.
Giuseppe Zanotti x Kanye White Embossed Croc sneakers. Everything I grabbed at the thrift came to 7$, but the guy didnt have change, so I just told him I was going to give him 10$.
Did not kop but might still:
A single Shaq sz 22 custom Display shoe? Shop owner says it belonged to Shaq, but no proof to back it up. Will probably go back and grab a few pics.
A Centrifuge. I am really tempted to buy this, but I have no idea what I would do with it.
All in all, it was a good day.post #30579 of 513802/20/16 at 12:59pmpost #30580 of 513802/20/16 at 1:00pmHowdy old friends! Been a while since I posted, but I've been trying to keep up. Anyways... A change in industry and location have left me with little to no time for this beloved passtime. And now, we've gotten a change of location sprung on us kinda last minute. So, I'll be shutting down my ebay activities indefinitely, and sending my stash out the door.
Some of it is listed in the (un)official b/s/t thread, and if I can't get offers to cover shipping on the stuff listed there by Monday, it'll get donated locally. So, just wanted to give a heads up- if you're interested in anything, shoot me a message!post #30581 of 513802/20/16 at 1:00pmpost #30582 of 513802/20/16 at 1:12pmpost #30583 of 513802/20/16 at 1:21pm
We've always eaten pretty healthy foods at home, but there are a few changes that have helped.
1. I don't sit at a desk all day like at my job, or in my original pre-gentlemancave setup. I made an effort to lay out my process so I spend at least 70% of my time not-seated.
2. I don't have co-workers who want to go out to lunch after I already ate what I packed.
3. There is not constantly another dozen donuts or danish tray by my coffee maker at home.
4. I eat breakfast every day, never really made time for that before.
5. Corrected a Vitamin D deficiency.
6. I go to yoga with Mahatma once a week. It's not your typical class though. It's Yin, mostly seated deep stretching, rather than balance.post #30584 of 513802/20/16 at 1:26pmThread Starterpost #30585 of 513802/20/16 at 1:45pmFucks sake, Spoo.
Spoo has given me the motivation to get out there and work for what I want in life. I haven't had that drive for at least a year, so it's damn refreshing to get it back again. Im looking forward to the next year and see what comes of it, thanks to Spoo for being Spoo.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Watches for suits vs. Watches for casual 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 15 minutes ago
- › Jacket Fit, yay or nay? 16 minutes ago
- › White Tie To Prom? 17 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 35 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 37 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...