Also lil something for MCM fans.set of matching teak chairs.how nice would these have looked in front of that desk from January.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 11:35 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2033post #30482 of 605112/19/16 at 6:08pmpost #30483 of 605112/19/16 at 6:12pm
Just a couple things from the last couple weeks. Seems to be a vintage T-Shirt thing going here so I'll throw in my own minty 1989 Jose Cuervo find. Thing's made in the USA even.
Also a couple ties. I'm quite confident they're real, but if anyone sees any reasons to think otherwise let me know!
I came across this neat old hat and had to have it. It looks to be quite old (40's-50's would be my guess). I haven't found much online other than a couple others for sale. I'm not sure if it's an actual Woolrich product or made by another maker with their fabric. It's for a very small head size.
And finally this Brooks Brothers double breasted blazer size 48L. I've definitely found more around lately than I have in the past. Sorry for the low-quality pictures. Keep the goods coming.post #30484 of 605112/19/16 at 6:16pmpost #30485 of 605112/19/16 at 6:35pmpost #30486 of 605112/19/16 at 6:39pmpost #30487 of 605112/19/16 at 6:43pmpost #30488 of 605112/19/16 at 7:07pmQuote:
I've been expanding my horizons as well. Checking out some estate sales but I suspect the good stuff is gone in in the first hour or before the sale even starts. Dropped into a local pawnshop as well after seeing a nice Marantz unit they had on the 'bay. The rest of the store was garbage unfortunately. Lots of old tools and outdated electronics.post #30489 of 605112/19/16 at 7:11pm
Will you both tell my wife what I've been saying for 9 years, that kid duty isn't worth what we could be making?post #30490 of 605112/19/16 at 7:11pmpost #30491 of 605112/19/16 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ace_Face
I've been expanding my horizons as well. Checking out some estate sales but I suspect the good stuff is gone in in the first hour or before the sale even starts. Dropped into a local pawnshop as well after seeing a nice Marantz unit they had on the 'bay. The rest of the store was garbage unfortunately. Lots of old tools and outdated electronics.
Even the few I've been to early are still nuts. People literally running in and grabbing things. I'm also in Spoo territory so that doesn't help haha.post #30492 of 605112/19/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Most of the DI stores were pretty sparse. I think Mormons are more into fixing things than the average person. Some of the S and GW store hauls were worthy though... Especially with the 30% coupons!post #30493 of 605112/19/16 at 7:27pmpost #30494 of 605112/19/16 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by SomethingsFishy
Edmonds Underwater Park, outside of Seattle. The lingcod in the photo is ~3.5 feet long and 25-30 lbs. Some of the larger ones push 4.5 and 50 lbs! Fishing is banned here, so the lingcod are numerous, happy, and extremely large.
They're also remarkably tolerant of having 35 watt HIDs shoved in their faces... They'll certainly bite if you get too close to their eggs though! These guys have TEETH—I've actually seen one bite through a drysuit before!post #30495 of 605112/19/16 at 7:30pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Mister Freedom NH 1 Troy Deck Jacket w/Original blanket... 3 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Nanamica Soutein Collar Gortex Trench Coat 4 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...