Also lil something for MCM fans.set of matching teak chairs.how nice would these have looked in front of that desk from January.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2033post #30482 of 511532/19/16 at 6:08pmpost #30483 of 511532/19/16 at 6:12pm
Just a couple things from the last couple weeks. Seems to be a vintage T-Shirt thing going here so I'll throw in my own minty 1989 Jose Cuervo find. Thing's made in the USA even.
Also a couple ties. I'm quite confident they're real, but if anyone sees any reasons to think otherwise let me know!
I came across this neat old hat and had to have it. It looks to be quite old (40's-50's would be my guess). I haven't found much online other than a couple others for sale. I'm not sure if it's an actual Woolrich product or made by another maker with their fabric. It's for a very small head size.
And finally this Brooks Brothers double breasted blazer size 48L. I've definitely found more around lately than I have in the past. Sorry for the low-quality pictures. Keep the goods coming.post #30484 of 511532/19/16 at 6:16pmpost #30485 of 511532/19/16 at 6:35pmpost #30486 of 511532/19/16 at 6:39pmpost #30487 of 511532/19/16 at 6:43pmpost #30488 of 511532/19/16 at 7:07pmQuote:
I've been expanding my horizons as well. Checking out some estate sales but I suspect the good stuff is gone in in the first hour or before the sale even starts. Dropped into a local pawnshop as well after seeing a nice Marantz unit they had on the 'bay. The rest of the store was garbage unfortunately. Lots of old tools and outdated electronics.post #30489 of 511532/19/16 at 7:11pm
Will you both tell my wife what I've been saying for 9 years, that kid duty isn't worth what we could be making?post #30490 of 511532/19/16 at 7:11pmpost #30491 of 511532/19/16 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ace_Face
I've been expanding my horizons as well. Checking out some estate sales but I suspect the good stuff is gone in in the first hour or before the sale even starts. Dropped into a local pawnshop as well after seeing a nice Marantz unit they had on the 'bay. The rest of the store was garbage unfortunately. Lots of old tools and outdated electronics.
Even the few I've been to early are still nuts. People literally running in and grabbing things. I'm also in Spoo territory so that doesn't help haha.post #30492 of 511532/19/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Most of the DI stores were pretty sparse. I think Mormons are more into fixing things than the average person. Some of the S and GW store hauls were worthy though... Especially with the 30% coupons!post #30493 of 511532/19/16 at 7:27pmpost #30494 of 511532/19/16 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by SomethingsFishy
Edmonds Underwater Park, outside of Seattle. The lingcod in the photo is ~3.5 feet long and 25-30 lbs. Some of the larger ones push 4.5 and 50 lbs! Fishing is banned here, so the lingcod are numerous, happy, and extremely large.
They're also remarkably tolerant of having 35 watt HIDs shoved in their faces... They'll certainly bite if you get too close to their eggs though! These guys have TEETH—I've actually seen one bite through a drysuit before!post #30495 of 511532/19/16 at 7:30pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Conrad Wu grenadine prometeo - black - NWOT 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 53 seconds ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 59 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › ACNE CHINOS CREAM 28/32 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway