Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 4:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2030post #30437 of 547522/19/16 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
@Nobleprofessor, pic of the label of the Pendleton?Quote:Originally Posted by dukedishin
@Nobleprofessor is that actually NWT or did someone just wear it without taking the cuff label off?
Its actually NWT, not only does it have the label on the sleeve, it also has this. This is not inside, it is on the sleeve. And everything is sewn shut and it has the little bag with the tag and the extra fabric and extra buttons.post #30438 of 547522/19/16 at 2:29pmpost #30439 of 547522/19/16 at 2:52pmpost #30440 of 547522/19/16 at 3:10pmpost #30441 of 547522/19/16 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by thefastlife
hey all. i know this isn't really the place for general questions, but i just can't help myself. i know many of you are extremely stylish and knowledgeable and i cannot help myself from asking when in need... Warning: General Question Ahead...NOT Thrift Related! (Click to show)hey all. just got a new job and it will be a business casual environment. think chinos and OCBD and the occasional pair of dark denim.
a couple questions:
1. can you recommend me a general style of shoe that looks/works best for this environment? maybe a brogued oxford (pictured below is the AE McTavish) or a Chelsea boot (are Clarks Desert Boots too casual?)?
2. would Wolverine 1000 Miles be considered way too casual? they're the rust color if it matters.
Oxfords are best with suits, not business casual. Try a brown suede chukka (e.g., Loake Pimlico or Kempton), a brown NST, or a shell or pebble gain LWB or PTB.post #30442 of 547522/19/16 at 3:20pmpost #30443 of 547522/19/16 at 3:26pmpost #30444 of 547522/19/16 at 3:27pmpost #30445 of 547522/19/16 at 3:42pmpost #30446 of 547522/19/16 at 3:43pmThread Starterpost #30447 of 547522/19/16 at 3:46pmpost #30448 of 547522/19/16 at 4:15pmQuote:
Really like this look....
the electrical work not so much lol.why sideways.post #30449 of 547522/19/16 at 4:25pmQuote:
Typical Chicago...every place I lived there had some wonky outlet situation. Like, you'd have 4 outlets in a closet and none in the living room...or 3 outlets in the middle of a bedroom wall 5 feet off the ground.post #30450 of 547522/19/16 at 4:25pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › WTB: Maison Martin Margiela 5-Zip Leather - Black - Size 48 26 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying a new suit 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...