Thom Browne for Target x Neiman Marcus. Minty. Found on women's sale rack with the St. John. $2.50.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2025post #30361 of 580372/18/16 at 2:12pmpost #30362 of 580372/18/16 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #30363 of 580372/18/16 at 2:13pmpost #30364 of 580372/18/16 at 2:15pmpost #30365 of 580372/18/16 at 2:16pm
Lo siento, el señor Wes, la chaqueta es muy simbatico. Any LA guys ever run into Mark McNairy at the flea market?post #30366 of 580372/18/16 at 2:35pmpost #30367 of 580372/18/16 at 2:35pmpost #30368 of 580372/18/16 at 2:40pmpost #30369 of 580372/18/16 at 2:45pmQuote:
yeah, it wouldn't surprise me either, they have over 60 official outlets in China(2 in UK, 4 in US).
I had an email convo with them where i repeatedly asked if they make anything in china or is it all in Italy and they would not answer that question, they just asked for photos of my jacket, which i supplied and then they stopped communication even after polite reminder messages.post #30370 of 580372/18/16 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
They let the new hires work on TJ before they graduate to Oxxford. I can imagine the drama in the workroom.
It's possible for P&S to be made in China, I haven't seen that tag in person though.
There's a good guide, most importantly this:
1.) Every single Paul & Shark item sold has an identifying code on the swing tags, for example, item code i04p702, colour 050, which is navy blue, size tgu, which is a cap size or s, m, l, xl, xxl, xxxl. They also have lot number like 04884-3 on the washing label and the neck label. They start with cop, 103, e05 or e05. Then following this about 5 more numbers go after it.
Thanks for the link. Bookmarked for future reference.post #30371 of 580372/18/16 at 3:13pmpost #30372 of 580372/18/16 at 3:24pmpost #30373 of 580372/18/16 at 3:30pmpost #30374 of 580372/18/16 at 3:37pmpost #30375 of 580372/18/16 at 4:24pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Cigars 18 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Yoshida PORTER Paramount Packer HIGH-END Backpack 25 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Bihn AERONAUT 45 NEW via Europe! 30 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway