Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2022post #30316 of 478072/18/16 at 6:02ampost #30317 of 478072/18/16 at 6:07amQuote:
Edmonds Underwater Park, outside of Seattle. The lingcod in the photo is ~3.5 feet long and 25-30 lbs. Some of the larger ones push 4.5 and 50 lbs! Fishing is banned here, so the lingcod are numerous, happy, and extremely large.
They're also remarkably tolerant of having 35 watt HIDs shoved in their faces... They'll certainly bite if you get too close to their eggs though! These guys have TEETH—I've actually seen one bite through a drysuit before!post #30318 of 478072/18/16 at 6:54ampost #30319 of 478072/18/16 at 7:55am
When @impuntura posted some thrifted pipes, it got me thinking about my Pipe Collection.
For those interested here are a few pics. Some thrifted from Estate Sales, a few gifts, and a few heavily discounted.
Its certainly off topic, so spoilered for those interested:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is about 3/4 of my collection. I have two other Dunhill Shell Briar pipes, two Peterson System Silver bands
My favorite set:
It is Reagan and Gorbachev and it Commemorates the signing of the INF Treaty between the US and the Former Soviet Union. The set is extremely rare and each pipe is signed by the artist/carver.post #30320 of 478072/18/16 at 7:55ampost #30321 of 478072/18/16 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Hans, how was that nights sleep last night?
I clearly remember the first night my daughter was born, they wouldn't let me stay in the hospital, so I had to come home and sleep alone. My dog and I snuggled up and passed the fuck out. It was the last good nights sleep I had for a good 3 years. So soak that up.
You were lucky; I got a 4 foot bench in the shared hospital room...so much noise and very uncomfortable. Needless to say I had to just keep my mouth shut; there is no sympathy at all for the men in the situation.post #30322 of 478072/18/16 at 8:25ampost #30323 of 478072/18/16 at 8:42amQuote:
My son was born 4 weeks premature and had to stay in the NICU. I spent 2 1/2 weeks at the Ronald McDonald House. Sleeping while he was in the NICU was nearly impossible, but the RMH made it as comfortable as possible given the situation. That is one reason I was so happy that this Forum supports Ronald McDonald House.
On another Topic vintage Polo still remains a Riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
Is this the P-Flag I want?post #30324 of 478072/18/16 at 8:53ampost #30325 of 478072/18/16 at 8:56ampost #30326 of 478072/18/16 at 8:57ampost #30327 of 478072/18/16 at 8:58amCan anyone give some advice about returning a jacket that (probably) should be a 3/2 roll back from a 3 button? Ethrifted this nice fairly recent Zegna but it it looks like it was pressed into a 3 button. I have a pretty good dry cleaner, do I just tell them to press with lapels open? Advice is appreciated.post #30328 of 478072/18/16 at 8:59ampost #30329 of 478072/18/16 at 9:00ampost #30330 of 478072/18/16 at 9:04am
Didn't we decide that while there's an affiliation of some sort there, Oxxford didn't actually make those Tom James suits?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Royal Oxford Dress Shirts 3 minutes ago
- › Finamore Light Denim Shirt Size Size 15 4 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...