Ok, it took HOURS, but I managed to get through the 100 page backlog and there were A LOT of posts and some amazing finds.
Some comments/conclusions from immersing myself in 100 pages of Thrift Brags:
1. Someone found a Cashmere Brioni Coat and did not kop it and then came on here and told everyone they did not kop it. That seems like the opposite of Bragging.
2. There is a little old lady that must be stopped. She is seriously using Hermes ties for quilting? I still have never found one and she is making a mockery of all things thrift and destroying Hermes ties for a quilt? Jesus.
3. Spoo apparently acts like a Crazy Person when he is in thrift stores.
4. Frenchy doesn't care who knows where he thrifts and what he pays and he is still winning.
5. Seeing all these posts of great finds just makes me want to leave work and get out there thrifting! You people suck! I have a lot of work to do!
@330CK that is incredible! An amazing story! Congratulations, sincerely!