Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1972post #29566 of 549262/11/16 at 7:17pmpost #29567 of 549262/11/16 at 7:22pmpost #29568 of 549262/11/16 at 7:35pmpost #29569 of 549262/11/16 at 7:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Van Veen
Not all of us live in big cities, unfortunately, and have to grind it out a little more. (I won't complain about making a $6 or 7 profit on $1.50-2.00 ties.) That said, picking up dated ties is a bad idea... unless they're really desirable, like some of the Vitaliano Pancaldi ties. (Those are in the same category with the Coogi "Biggie" sweaters, though.)
I hear ya living out here in the boonies, although I found a Pancaldi pleated once that sold for $150. One of my single best $1 thrifts ever.post #29570 of 549262/11/16 at 7:42pmpost #29571 of 549262/11/16 at 7:42pmpost #29572 of 549262/11/16 at 7:54pmpost #29573 of 549262/11/16 at 8:03pmpost #29574 of 549262/11/16 at 8:05pmpost #29575 of 549262/11/16 at 9:16pm
Any help with this? Have not come up with any info to date this, but I am guessing from the 70's??? Usually don't bother with CK, but this is so well made, nice heavy wool, wish it was my size as I need a three piece. Designed by Calvin Klein for Barney's International House. No tags to be found in any pockets. Pics don't show, but it is navy blue with a chalk stripe (i think thats what you call it)post #29576 of 549262/11/16 at 9:19pmpost #29577 of 549262/11/16 at 9:51pmOn the flip side of "who donates this stuff?" ... I saw a "NWT" Pendleton board shirt today that sustained a Irish Catholic family of moths for many generations. You could see completely through both front and back of the shirt. I would have picked it up for a skeet blanket, but it was tagged for $10. (Also, large holes are not a good feature of a skeet blanket.)post #29578 of 549262/11/16 at 11:12pmQuote:Depends on if it can be worn as a sport coat or not. I'd probably drop the HF.
Only orphans I'm buying are Kiton or Brioni or similar unless it is something that can be rocked by itself.post #29579 of 549262/11/16 at 11:42pm
Today's spoils. Pretty light for over 12 stores...Oh well...I have a feeling someone has been raiding my hoods!
One of the most interesting item I picked up today.
Oh, all this talks of top coats, car coats has got me excited! I want to play, too!!!
When you are out and need to go but the public restrooms don't have seat covers, what do you do?! You get thrifty!
Found a big B! I had a feeling, too! Flannel to boot!post #29580 of 549262/12/16 at 12:09am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 10 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › Patrik Ervell Formal Pants - Various Styles (Wools, Cottons) - Size 32 3 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply Linen Blazer 36S 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 6 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...