Yeah, it's not the drop. I'm not sure what it is. I just checked some Ebay listings and can't figure it out what it refers to exactly but suits all have numbers after the / and the sport coats are /00.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1967post #29491 of 514592/10/16 at 10:35pmpost #29492 of 514592/10/16 at 10:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Van Veen
See none of these are obvious SCs to me. The Zegna most of all seems like an orphan, yet the label says "Jacket." This is the best I can do for now pics wise. I'll post better ones tomorrow at some point. After I go back to the store looking for pants.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The last one has a twill weave, usually means blazer forget that, it's subtle so it can be a suit, as is the blue wimdowpane, orphan. The middle has an open twill weave, always a SC. The first absolutely looks like an orphan, if that's the Zegna there is a chance the suit was bought as separates, thus the jacket saying jacket on the tag.post #29493 of 514592/10/16 at 10:41pmpost #29494 of 514592/10/16 at 10:45pmpost #29495 of 514592/10/16 at 10:58pmpost #29496 of 514592/10/16 at 10:59pmpost #29497 of 514592/10/16 at 11:12pmpost #29498 of 514592/10/16 at 11:12pm
Shit...maybe Cornenliani did put out a 20% cash suit... Dunno on this without seeing in person...has a high contrast windowpane which leans towards SC, but the extremely faint blue one leans towards orphan, both being pencil winowpane lean orphan, fabric content leans SC...sell it as whatever, but by the age of the tag, the fact that its 20% cash, and the store being good about keeping suits together, if there were ever pants, you're not finding them cuz there gone.post #29499 of 514592/10/16 at 11:14pmpost #29500 of 514592/11/16 at 12:53am
Haven't really been goin hard at all, but it's been pretty dry out there for a minute. Hit some spots today though and turned it around a little, some guys brand new unwanted shit helped things...
Kiton and Isaia both NWT's, Isaia is also 50% wool
Came up on some pretty sick vintage Leonard Paris ties
Forgot this bag by my desk and didn't feel like photographing them.L->R Lanvin, T&A, Stefano Ricci, BB, T&A, Etro, and another Ricci across the back
Trafalgar blue paisley silk braces
Thresher &Glenny, Bespoke T&A, RLPL 120s, Zegna Couture
Dior Homme military shirt, Barbour flannel
Same guy as ties I think...Crispy Charvet brand new with tags.
Same guy. New with tags.
Burberry London Nova check blazer...hated buying this
Sick Zegna herringbone widowpane blazer
1 button twill blazer
Best shit of the day. BoO Moleskin trench, made in Italy, New with Tags.
And lastly an E-thrift that showed up yesterday. Not my size but I couldn't resist low balling Linda, and Linda being the trusty consignor she is, acting with her clients best interests in mind, promptly accepted my low ball. Hacking, Wool/Cash blend, by Bogliolipost #29501 of 514592/11/16 at 1:00ampost #29502 of 514592/11/16 at 1:25ampost #29503 of 514592/11/16 at 1:30ampost #29504 of 514592/11/16 at 1:33ampost #29505 of 514592/11/16 at 1:37amQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Shit, @Jompso I passed a jacket with that Balmain tag...Bad pass? I mean, it wasn't all that great. It didn't have all the bells and whistles.
No your fine. I grabbed it cuz it was recent mainline Balmain, wool/silk, and cheap so I said fuck it. The original retail for the thing was probably ridiculous but resale isn't gonna be anything special.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Npeal Mock Turtle Neck Cashmere Sweater 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...