Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1952post #29266 of 547982/8/16 at 10:47pmpost #29267 of 547982/8/16 at 10:50pmpost #29268 of 547982/8/16 at 10:56pmQuote:Quote:
This exactly.I will give it 3 days before something more amazing will get posted.thats the great thing about this place.post #29269 of 547982/8/16 at 11:09pmpost #29270 of 547982/8/16 at 11:24pmQuote:
That Brioni was hot no doubt, but like others said, you're still new, stick around... The Sulka Cashmere coat by Chester Barrie is fucking heat and that's same day.post #29271 of 547982/8/16 at 11:27pmQuote:Quote:
I'm saying put, I want to see more fire from the inner depths of the thrift.post #29272 of 547982/9/16 at 12:03amQuote:
I have a similar Seamaster without the date window ( my preference) and with a raised
relief on the back of the case depicting a seahorse. It is 18k gold and dates from 1963.
Worth several thousand, dollars, I think.post #29273 of 547982/9/16 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
RRL is N/A but I have a question - they fit me wonderfully, just a bit big in the waist. If I put my hands in the pockets and push down, they slide down. Im sure if I washed them they would shrink up, but the previous dude was obviously a denim head and they are crisp and feel unwashed. What should I do? Suck it up and just wear a belt or wash them to get them to fit better? I really don't want to sell them, they fit great except the waist.post #29274 of 547982/9/16 at 1:01ampost #29275 of 547982/9/16 at 1:10ampost #29276 of 547982/9/16 at 1:58amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Easily my fave pants! The front metal tab closure is getting sketch so imma have em converted to button...that's how much I like them. One gal at the Golden Nugget roulette table said "those are 'yes' pants".
First class with a gin & tonic, and Spoo's old pants - hahaha!Manly straw.Those "trousers" are sick as balls, manpost #29277 of 547982/9/16 at 2:24amE-Thrift brag. Not the usual ethrift, but I just bought this for my grandpa who served on the USS Oakland in the 40s. Pretty excited to give him the cap. This is better than finding a Brioni Cashmere Overcoat any day of the week!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291302372961?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AITpost #29278 of 547982/9/16 at 3:50ampost #29279 of 547982/9/16 at 4:26ampost #29280 of 547982/9/16 at 6:09amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Kiton club. Only took 3.5 years. Both are orphans and the pants never turned up. The one jacket is the most frustrating thing I've ever tried to photograph. It's brown, but such a dark shade of brown that it can appear gray. I gave up trying to get the photos to come out good.
I don't know much editing you do, but every time I get a stubborn brown I'll take it into photoshop and go into image - adjustments - color balance and just up the yellows and reds slightly until it looks like it does in real life.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Matt's Holiday Food Log (Holding Myself Accountable) 17 minutes ago
- › Shoe trade! Alden Cigar shell LHS 9.5C 27 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 35 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 41 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 42 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › WTB: Incotex Chinos, Size 38 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...