Great, thanks! Fur "method" seemed like some odd wording
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1950post #29236 of 603772/8/16 at 6:30pmpost #29237 of 603772/8/16 at 6:54pmpost #29238 of 603772/8/16 at 6:58pm
The RRL are nice, they are semi-boot cut which works since I wear boots a lot. The Gustins fit well but are super stiff, and the Wings and Horns feel very nice and surprisingly comfortable for being fairly new.post #29239 of 603772/8/16 at 7:11pmpost #29240 of 603772/8/16 at 7:32pm
Been admiring the recent DB action, and wouldn't mind getting in on that, but evidently not yet.
Better, but where's the pants? Three cuff buttons... Maybe pinstripes and chalk stripes cancel each other out to form a sport jacket?
What would Miles Redd say?
Also, who knew I had a DSLR? I been holding out on you guys and working on that white balance. Goorin Bros Ivy driver cap, two ways.
Oliver Spencer, RLX, Canali
Random unlabeled paisley ascot
ties: Burb, Paul Stuart, Makers, Hilfiger made in England, Hawes & Curtis, Carroll & Crisp, dunhill, older Zegna, J Press Ireland, Makers
Warm in LA this weekend
Not bad for a kid football game during the Superbowl halftime show thopost #29241 of 603772/8/16 at 7:35pmpost #29242 of 603772/8/16 at 7:36pmpost #29243 of 603772/8/16 at 7:36pmpost #29244 of 603772/8/16 at 7:47pmpost #29245 of 603772/8/16 at 7:48pmQuote:
I think the #1 thing is fit. It has to fit well and not be too tight / too long / too short / too big. If you walk out of the house wearing something you don't feel comfortable in due to how it fits, you'll feel uncomfortable all over and it shows in how you present yourself. If it fits great and you can wear it with ease, that's half the battle of wearing it confidently.
For me, #2 is "not giving a shit". Not in a frat-boy or Guido flip-cuff club-goer kind of way...just in a "this is what I'm wearing, I made my decision and I'm sticking with it."
The first time you get a compliment, you're set. I wear a pair of really bright PRL madras pants from Spoo a couple times a year, and when I do (Vegas, Florida etc), invariably I'll get a few "hey nice pants" from the guys and way more "I love your pants!" from the gals.
I'll echo another member who said to keep it to one piece. Bright pants: go with a solid polo or OCBD in a coordinating solid color. Bright shirt: pick trousers in a coordinating solid color. You don't want to be a clown. Be serious about it though - no sneakers - get some nice neutral loafers / drivers.post #29246 of 603772/8/16 at 7:52pmpost #29247 of 603772/8/16 at 7:54pmpost #29248 of 603772/8/16 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
I told you, don't go near any blacklights.post #29249 of 603772/8/16 at 7:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by impuntura
And he rises from the food poison ashes like a phoenix... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by impuntura
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good for you, Frenchy! That's insane.post #29250 of 603772/8/16 at 8:01pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Pant's too tapered? 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for an affordable brand of suits, (canvased) 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...