or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1946

post #29176 of 51060

keep and never ever sell. nice pull @impuntura 

post #29177 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedishin View Post

keep and never ever sell. nice pull @impuntura
 

Nah its wasted on me.the Canada Goose behind me is more my style.
Only weighs half a pound.
Thrift funded of course...
post #29178 of 51060

Not a Brioni 100% Cashmere.

 

 

 

 

 

Corduroy Harrington

 

 

 

 

#ranchfade

 

 

 

 

 

made in italy seersucker

 

 

 

 

 

Donegal Tweed

 

 

 

post #29179 of 51060

How the hell did St Michael get to the states, that stuff is dime a dozen here in England. Just fodder, but it sells on eBay easily.

That coat is rather swish, capn.

post #29180 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by impuntura View Post


Nah its wasted on me.

Welp, then send to me. I'll pay you cost + shipping. 

post #29181 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedishin View Post
 

Welp, then send to me. I'll pay you cost + shipping. 

 

I'll double this... :fence:

post #29182 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplelabel View Post
 

How the hell did St Michael get to the states, that stuff is dime a dozen here in England. Just fodder, but it sells on eBay easily.

That coat is rather swish, capn.

I find it fairly regularly

post #29183 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


This Rogers Peet is the nicest Panama you've posted lately. That supposedly $1500 one from a couple weeks ago was not that great quality, at least not compared to this one.
post #29184 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


This Rogers Peet is the nicest Panama you've posted lately. That supposedly $1500 one from a couple weeks ago was not that great quality, at least not compared to this one.

 

@SpooPoker, did monsieur have a large head?

post #29185 of 51060
Shit the bed...that Brioni...

Popped my RL BL and Oliver Spencer cherries today...

post #29186 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post

That Brioni is so nice. I would def keep it

I would have liked to know who it belonged to

I said hop in.
post #29187 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplelabel View Post
 

How the hell did St Michael get to the states, that stuff is dime a dozen here in England. Just fodder, but it sells on eBay easily.

That coat is rather swish, capn.


Marks & Spencer had stores all across Canada from the 70s until they closed them all in 1999. I come across St. Michael pretty much every time I thrift up here.

post #29188 of 51060

I left that Brioni Cashmere @impuntura  - Talize Brampton location right?

 

It has a hole on the front left side.

 

Glad you like it though!

post #29189 of 51060
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlnxln View Post
 

I left that Brioni Cashmere @impuntura  - Talize Brampton location right?

 

It has a hole on the front left side.

 

Glad you like it though!

You done fucked up.

post #29190 of 51060

Hey All - a recent find at a local thrift.  It looks/feels legit to me, but thought I'd post some pics for an authenticity check.  Any help would be appreciated.  Figured it was worth a $1 flyer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)