Sounds like 10.5D. That's the best size to find for resale IMO. 11.5C is the worst size to find. They aren't worth anything, just send them to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1912post #28666 of 511952/3/16 at 3:12pmpost #28667 of 511952/3/16 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #28668 of 511952/3/16 at 3:26pmpost #28669 of 511952/3/16 at 3:27pmpost #28670 of 511952/3/16 at 3:28pmpost #28671 of 511952/3/16 at 3:34pmpost #28672 of 511952/3/16 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #28673 of 511952/3/16 at 3:36pm
This is a brag thread. But, sometimes with the good also comes the bad.
I went to an estate sale in what is by far the most expensive neighborhood in Wichita. Most of the homes are $1 Million PLUS. This particular home was 11,000 Sg. Ft. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, indoor pool, owned by a former Oil Man who was known to spend crazy sums of money. I had high expectations.
I continued to have high expectations and got pretty excited when the first thing I see is this:
It was a massive ornate antique clock. I know nothing about clocks, except it looked expensive and look in the background. Lots of interesting stuff.
That's where the fun ended. The old man died a few years ago and the wife must have gotten rid of nearly everything. No suits, no ties, no shirts, nothing. There was one pair of very nice Lucchese boots, but they were priced at $200 and an old shitty pair of Bostonian shoes for $32!
A huge disapointment.
I did find two bronze sculptures that looked like Remington's. They were signed by Coustou. I asked about the price and they said they were waiting on an appraisal. She thought maybe they were $400 each. I left her a bid for much lower than that.
Here are the same sculptures sold recently on ebay.
The pair they had was the exact same pair.
For the stereo electronics guys, they had this. I did not kop because I don't know much about these. I can proxy if someone really wants it.
I did get an Apres Ski coat that is pretty cool. I don't know yet if its brag or if my 15 year old stepdaughter is going to claim it.post #28674 of 511952/3/16 at 3:37pmpost #28675 of 511952/3/16 at 4:15pmQuote:
Since everyone is throwing their comments, I'll do, too. I think this looks good if you were a model or a mannequin or if you are going for that Thom Browne look with those high waters pants. I really really really like double breasted blazers! Too bad I can't pull this off...Another reason why I stopped wearing CM is because the fit has to be on point or you wouldn't look your best.Quote:Originally Posted by SomethingsFishy
I ain't even spoilering this shit
You know it's gonna be good when the Moncler cardigan is the second most interesting thing I found today. (yes, I've authenticated it; holo QR is present etc)
The main event?
HOLY SHIT! I literally fucking yelled when I saw this!!! Is it a true 42? If it fits me, I'll hook you up! You don't have to eBay this nomo!!!
Something something tree. Sorry, it's too cursivey for me to read. I've passed on them before. lolpost #28676 of 511952/3/16 at 4:18pmpost #28677 of 511952/3/16 at 4:32pmpost #28678 of 511952/3/16 at 5:30pmpost #28679 of 511952/3/16 at 5:53pmpost #28680 of 511952/3/16 at 5:54pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 40 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 41 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FLASH SALE, SHOES MEGATHREAD - 5 days only! EG, LOBB, CLEVERLY -... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway