Thanks to the Riedel talk in here a while back. Came across a set of 4 minty glasses. Huge things.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1898post #28456 of 574902/1/16 at 7:37pmpost #28457 of 574902/1/16 at 7:39pm
from-the-mountaintop shoutout to my man @snackbandit for a killer trade. received an H&H tweed cap this evening. wifey took one look and said "well, that's totally fucking you"
yes it is! i've been after one of these for some time. after kind of a shitty day, i'm a happy camper.
and if you didn't already know, snackbandit is a badass.post #28458 of 574902/1/16 at 7:40pmpost #28459 of 574902/1/16 at 7:44pm
Couple things from the weekend with a few e-thrifts mixed in:
Ties.. some fun ones in the mix.
Ferragamo makeup bag
Beretta made in Italy - love this thing
Been had beast
Vornado for $5
RLPL FUpost #28460 of 574902/1/16 at 7:51pmpost #28461 of 574902/1/16 at 7:51pmpost #28462 of 574902/1/16 at 7:54pmpost #28463 of 574902/1/16 at 8:03pmBeen slacking on pics. Shout out to Jompso for overall good dude things and Vexco for a dope trade.
Last couple days.
RL, DVF, Trafalgar
Gucci Medieval Times looking tie, Pancaldi, GF, bb
Heavy wool Barbour, Brioni wool turtle
Embroidered Bogner, St. John
Etro, coach lambskin (NA)
And, I'm flat out fucking in love with this shearling, so NA for nowpost #28464 of 574902/1/16 at 8:13pmQuote:
I'm gay enough to wear these. What size are they? This is brunch attire for the gays.post #28465 of 574902/1/16 at 8:36pmpost #28466 of 574902/1/16 at 8:38pmpost #28467 of 574902/1/16 at 8:40pmpost #28468 of 574902/1/16 at 8:42pmpost #28469 of 574902/1/16 at 8:43pmpost #28470 of 574902/1/16 at 9:02pmI'm a little late to the run on Purple Stuff at Marshall's, but these cummerbunds were waiting for me today:
Grosgrain N/A. The 2 glen plaids are both L/XL, which unfortunately are too big for my 34/35 waist. Kind of bummed. (Anyone have a S/M to trade?)
Made a quick thrift stop as well, but it was very dry. Picked up another vintage fur (this time at true thrift pricing) and this women's PRL(?) 100% cash coat with a sample tag underneath the label. A little confused because it's the PRL pony label, but it's purple rather than blue. Sorry for the blurry label pic. Better pics to come.
What RL line is this label from?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 59 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Brunello and Ballantyne Cashmere 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 19 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4th OF MARCH 2017 - THE DRAMATIC LOOK 20 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway