Yeah, those are Pakistani flag colors.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1845post #27662 of 579611/24/16 at 6:17pm
The Pioneer RT-909 is my personal favorite.Quote:
You can always double up!post #27663 of 579611/24/16 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Yes please!! That's a beaut.
^^ Would be cool to see.
Slow start for me - building a new secondary system, g**damn IKEA shelving won't hold too many LP's but ... again ... a start. Need that Marantz, and decide on speakers. The Epicure set I found recently would just be too massive I think. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got my Marantz, a 40 y.o. hand me down from my pops. Needs some new lamps and probably could use a service, but still sounds great.post #27664 of 579611/24/16 at 7:40pm
Orphan Canadian Tuxedo Jacket
Lacoste France for me, taylor stitch 38
Robert Graham 2XLT, seems to have an ivory/cream colored stain, AVAILABLE!! etc
Had to whip out the fire extinguisher at the tie rack this morning. Faberge x3, bb makers italy, Bernini midnight blue and crisp as the Minnesota morning, Charvet, Kiton, old and made in France
I'm sure I leave great sneakers behind regularly, for lack of id skillz, not in my size of course, but less mystery with these. Nike Dunk High Tweed 11.5 and just a bit small for me.
Same but 8.5
And a few random thoughts:
* Still pissed at Wes for bragging about Chuck Norris T and then not showing said Chuck Norris shirt.
* Looking for some good quality cotton pajamas (I'm 40L, 34W32L). Derek Rose fits well but the Czech ones are juuuunk. Suggestions or hits from yo backlog are appreciated.
* Bold prediction for 2016 is that Mike's Chevelle will come back before years end with one of the following usernames:
Good Will Rax
Good evening fellaspost #27665 of 579611/24/16 at 8:07pmpost #27666 of 579611/24/16 at 8:23pmpost #27667 of 579611/24/16 at 8:29pmpost #27668 of 579611/24/16 at 8:39pmpost #27669 of 579611/24/16 at 8:51pmpost #27670 of 579611/24/16 at 8:53pmpost #27671 of 579611/24/16 at 9:28pmpost #27672 of 579611/24/16 at 9:33pmpost #27673 of 579611/24/16 at 9:44pmpost #27674 of 579611/25/16 at 2:28amQuote:
Those are pretty desirable Dunks. I know I've been looking for them for a while, but I'm size UK9.
Give them a good clean and whatnot, and then chuck them up on the 'bay.
The others I'm not sure about, could you PM me more pics? :)post #27675 of 579611/25/16 at 6:21amQuote:Originally Posted by 330CK
decided to let this go, so i'm going to make it available here. offers to trade for a good horsehide moto jacket in 38 to front of line.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Damn, so close, I've got a steerhide in a 40
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Performance dress shirts 33 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...