Thank you. So I guess when someone posted a picture of Robert Graham shirts he thrifted with the title "skeet", he was saying "I hate this crap, but people will buy it?"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1837post #27541 of 603711/23/16 at 2:35pmpost #27542 of 603711/23/16 at 2:35pm
I didn't even realize it, but yes, very . The Woolrich was a one-off, I've found 1 US-made Woolrich and 1 Filson shirt in my life.
Edit: UK, Italy, Austria, and Germany represented.Quote:
Sounds vaguely German, but "kaufen" is to buy.post #27543 of 603711/23/16 at 2:48pmpost #27544 of 603711/23/16 at 3:14pmpost #27545 of 603711/23/16 at 3:26pmpost #27546 of 603711/23/16 at 3:34pmpost #27547 of 603711/23/16 at 3:50pmpost #27548 of 603711/23/16 at 3:54pmpost #27549 of 603711/23/16 at 3:54pmpost #27550 of 603711/23/16 at 3:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by impuntura
Even if its dead buy vintage electrinics.the good stuff i mean.
There are hordes of guys who love nothing more then fixing this stuff.
Like thats literally their passion and almost like a personal challenge to get them working again.these guys look at schematics like some people look at Playboys.
This is true, lots are looking for a project. Also often times something simple like changing a blown fuse or cleaning pots and switches can bring it back to life. It's definitely an addiction.post #27551 of 603711/23/16 at 3:59pmpost #27552 of 603711/23/16 at 4:00pmpost #27553 of 603711/23/16 at 4:03pmQuote:
"Sperm" and "purchase", respectively. You'll often see Robert Graham shirts referred to as "skeet blankets", hinting at their most useful purpose.post #27554 of 603711/23/16 at 4:21pmpost #27555 of 603711/23/16 at 4:40pm
Holy shit! Suits or orphan?
That was made for you, bro.Quote:
Replace sperm with ejaculate and you are good, bro.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 29 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Burgundy Antique Westonbirt (Chukka) on the 82 Last -... 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Dover in E82 Last; Size 8.5/9 UK; Dark Oak 16 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Hallam 9.5UK in Espresso Suede 19 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new hairstyle 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...