Thank you. So I guess when someone posted a picture of Robert Graham shirts he thrifted with the title "skeet", he was saying "I hate this crap, but people will buy it?"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1837post #27541 of 510951/23/16 at 2:35pmpost #27542 of 510951/23/16 at 2:35pm
I didn't even realize it, but yes, very . The Woolrich was a one-off, I've found 1 US-made Woolrich and 1 Filson shirt in my life.
Edit: UK, Italy, Austria, and Germany represented.Quote:
Sounds vaguely German, but "kaufen" is to buy.post #27543 of 510951/23/16 at 2:48pmpost #27544 of 510951/23/16 at 3:14pmpost #27545 of 510951/23/16 at 3:26pmpost #27546 of 510951/23/16 at 3:34pmpost #27547 of 510951/23/16 at 3:50pmpost #27548 of 510951/23/16 at 3:54pmpost #27549 of 510951/23/16 at 3:54pmpost #27550 of 510951/23/16 at 3:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by impuntura
Even if its dead buy vintage electrinics.the good stuff i mean.
There are hordes of guys who love nothing more then fixing this stuff.
Like thats literally their passion and almost like a personal challenge to get them working again.these guys look at schematics like some people look at Playboys.
This is true, lots are looking for a project. Also often times something simple like changing a blown fuse or cleaning pots and switches can bring it back to life. It's definitely an addiction.post #27551 of 510951/23/16 at 3:59pmpost #27552 of 510951/23/16 at 4:00pmpost #27553 of 510951/23/16 at 4:03pmQuote:
"Sperm" and "purchase", respectively. You'll often see Robert Graham shirts referred to as "skeet blankets", hinting at their most useful purpose.post #27554 of 510951/23/16 at 4:21pmpost #27555 of 510951/23/16 at 4:40pm
Holy shit! Suits or orphan?
That was made for you, bro.Quote:
Replace sperm with ejaculate and you are good, bro.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › A1923, IS and Guidi footwear 5 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway