Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1829post #27422 of 513651/22/16 at 1:01pmpost #27423 of 513651/22/16 at 1:03pmpost #27424 of 513651/22/16 at 1:06pmpost #27425 of 513651/22/16 at 1:06pm
Anybody interested in a beat-to-hell Russian brown shell cordovan razor strop? Would make very durable watch straps.
This is an example of a mend I've taught myself to do. It looks puckered because I pulled the yarns too tight. It's on the back of the elbow, though, so not very noticeable. :P I had two different tapestry needles with two different colored wool yarns, alternating between them to replace the broken stitches (about 6 stitches total). Can't do this without mega strong reading glasses.post #27426 of 513651/22/16 at 1:15pmpost #27427 of 513651/22/16 at 1:26pmpost #27428 of 513651/22/16 at 1:42pmpost #27429 of 513651/22/16 at 2:48pmSome modest finds today.
eThrift Briggs & Riley garment bag. Desperately needed for me, and paid "true thrift" price due to local pickup.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Orvis Briar Pants
(Fake) Hermes Jacquard Tie Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Canali Suit. Unfortunately some shininess from pressing, but fits me perfectly. I bought it to replace my Brooks Brothers 346 beater suit.*
Passport (defunct Saks house brand) suit.
* flippy talk: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I'm surprised at how well 346 suits do on eBay, to the point where I regret passing on some cheap ones. I should be able to sell my current 346 and easily cover the cost of the Canali.post #27430 of 513651/22/16 at 2:51pmpost #27431 of 513651/22/16 at 2:53pmpost #27432 of 513651/22/16 at 2:56pmQuote:G shock looks good to me. What's throwing you off?
Absence of Casio on the face made me think twice, but one of mine doesn't say it either. How's the case back look?post #27433 of 513651/22/16 at 2:56pmpost #27434 of 513651/22/16 at 3:03pmQuote:The liner and keeper are wrong as well as the content tag.
The liner should almost always be the same color as the ties dominant color. The typeface on the keeper and the layout is wrong as well as other things. Glad it can be returned!post #27435 of 513651/22/16 at 3:16pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD! 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Narrow feet 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...