e-thrifted this just before i got sick (keeping) cashmere outer, silk lined, fancy tassel belt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1825post #27362 of 578011/21/16 at 7:33pmQuote:
Damn. That Sulka was already cheap and they accepted cheaper? So sad I missed it.post #27363 of 578011/21/16 at 7:38pmQuote:
Bro, i think you should stop hanging out with the mentally challenged.
Too lazy to post everything but I've been thrifting in someone's wake lately.
Only a few items today.
I usually don't kop old Zegna but the price was ok. The Brioni was pretty old but not the oldest I've had.post #27364 of 578011/21/16 at 9:14pmpost #27365 of 578011/21/16 at 9:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Spruce Moose
99% percent sure I saw Impuntra In Mississauga VV just before 6 but I was too scared to say hi. Backpack and scarf?
Is this Patagonia jacket real and worth keeping? Used a 30% coupon. Might be for personal. The China threw me off.
Also passed on this Barbour jacket as too big and didn't really like it. Just looked it up and the sporting line is pretty new so this might have been a mistake to pass haha Got some other stuff I'll throw up tomorrow.
The Barbour has a huge hole in it.
Were you the asian guy with the dreads (not kidding) or the other asian guy with the Barbour waxedpost #27366 of 578011/21/16 at 9:44pmpost #27367 of 578011/21/16 at 9:54pmpost #27368 of 578011/21/16 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by double00
keyword "team signed nhl":
i'd try to figure out the year, the sharks had a pretty good run as a playoff team but always fizzledQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by bahlsdheep
These things are actually not that uncommon. Most NHL teams have a day where charities can take stuff in and all the players will sign it for free (from the looks of this jersey, that's what this is) . I usually get at least 2 Canucks jerseys done up like this every year for a silent auction event we have. If you have 'good' players on there and it is an official team jersey (i.e., the same as the real team-worn ones) they're generally worth more.
Thanks for all of your inputs, guys!
So, with the help of my amazing wife, we were able to identify both Joe Thornton, number 19
Patric marleau, number 12
But from what i can tell this isn't a very valuable item, right? Maybe 100 on ebay? But, it's my first time kopping a sharks item that's signed by the entire team. Very cool pop!post #27369 of 578011/21/16 at 10:01pmQuote:post #27370 of 578011/21/16 at 10:17pmQuote:No, not worth a ton. Mostly due to no CoA and it being on a practice jersey. The CoA can be acquired through PSA, who is probably the best of the national authentication companies for signatures. It would be cost prohibitive at 20-50 per signature though.
Would look great in a shadowbox though! The Sharks have had some really good teams over the past 10-15 years, but they never could get over the playoff hump even with some really talented teams. They kind of got the reputation as a choke team in the playoffs.post #27371 of 578011/21/16 at 10:28pm
This is from two separate stops.
J Crew Ludlow Wool Blazer, 38R available
Giant Dry Goods windbreaker, n/a
Yung Jin? Chorecoat? any help on this one is appreciated. Seems to be natural indigo and real copper buttons. Found an old school credit card receipt (the carbon copy kind) charged on Christmas eve of 1978 and some kind of flyer printed in Korean. Not available.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some cool trinkets:
Sterling silver baseball pendant
Copper scholastic award pendant from 1938Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sterling silver Key-ring maybe? Made by Crosse in Germany
Birkenstocks, black leather size 12, like new condition. availablepost #27372 of 578011/21/16 at 10:34pmpost #27373 of 578011/22/16 at 1:39amThread Starterpost #27374 of 578011/22/16 at 1:47ampost #27375 of 578011/22/16 at 2:48am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › BNIB Edward Green Malvern (size 7.5/8) 202 last 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Patagonia 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › *MORE PRICE DROP* DE PETRILLO NAPOLI DARK BROWN FLANNEL SPORT COAT... 16 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 23 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...