House brand plus some Barbour, Filson, Sartorio, Begg etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1818post #27257 of 577981/20/16 at 5:48pmQuote:
Tyvm, oddly enough I've run across probably a dozen or so of their pieces here, both mens and womens. Seems like fairly nice stuff in most cases.
Side note, I got off work early today due to weather, and went by the high end menswear consignment shop in town; they have a new employee, who did not think they made cashmere ties, and has no idea what a 7fold tie is. However he would love to sell you some Hermes.post #27258 of 577981/20/16 at 5:55pmpost #27259 of 577981/20/16 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
these are awesome.
http://www.sidmashburn.com/sale/scarves-gloves-hats/terra-merola-peccary-glove.htmlpost #27260 of 577981/20/16 at 6:01pmpost #27261 of 577981/20/16 at 6:15pmpost #27262 of 577981/20/16 at 6:19pm
A day full of easy to list and store stuff. I don't mind that at all.
Astor & Black
Had never heard of this collab, but it's real nice and fits.
Loafer haul from earlier today. About 85% sure that these Peter Millars are all just rebranded Martin Dingmans.
These are so orange. Bottoms are bright blue.
Cable & Co. Am I correct in assuming real croc?post #27263 of 577981/20/16 at 6:21pmpost #27264 of 577981/20/16 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by silverwarebandit
Woah! I won the thrifties? Thanks for the votes dudes! Sorry for the delays in PMs, I'm moving at the end of the month and it's a tornado inside my house.
Unless prices skyrocketed, Thom Grey is a lot cheaper than Thom Browne. Nowhere near the quality although obvious same aesthetic. But nice haul. And congrats on winning the thrifties, what thread is this on? I didn't know this was a thing.
Edited by Jompso - 1/20/16 at 6:40pmpost #27265 of 577981/20/16 at 6:25pmQuote:
That's because it's Thom Browne diffusion.post #27266 of 577981/20/16 at 6:37pmThread Starterpost #27267 of 577981/20/16 at 6:39pm
Yes I know, as he stated as well, but was confused as to that fact that it was a diffusion yet extremely close in price and I was merely stating that unless this is a recent development, the prices differ a lot more than he's thinking. And I while referencing Thom Browe, I obviously accidently said Tom Ford, my bad.post #27268 of 577981/20/16 at 6:39pmpost #27269 of 577981/20/16 at 6:51pmpost #27270 of 577981/20/16 at 6:51pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 37 minutes ago
- › Corneliani for Ralph Lauren made in Italy 100% linen/flax trousers... 41 minutes ago
- › Caldene Tweed Jacket Anyone? 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...