House brand plus some Barbour, Filson, Sartorio, Begg etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1818post #27257 of 510731/20/16 at 5:48pmQuote:
Tyvm, oddly enough I've run across probably a dozen or so of their pieces here, both mens and womens. Seems like fairly nice stuff in most cases.
Side note, I got off work early today due to weather, and went by the high end menswear consignment shop in town; they have a new employee, who did not think they made cashmere ties, and has no idea what a 7fold tie is. However he would love to sell you some Hermes.post #27258 of 510731/20/16 at 5:55pmpost #27259 of 510731/20/16 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
these are awesome.
http://www.sidmashburn.com/sale/scarves-gloves-hats/terra-merola-peccary-glove.htmlpost #27260 of 510731/20/16 at 6:01pmpost #27261 of 510731/20/16 at 6:15pmpost #27262 of 510731/20/16 at 6:19pm
A day full of easy to list and store stuff. I don't mind that at all.
Astor & Black
Had never heard of this collab, but it's real nice and fits.
Loafer haul from earlier today. About 85% sure that these Peter Millars are all just rebranded Martin Dingmans.
These are so orange. Bottoms are bright blue.
Cable & Co. Am I correct in assuming real croc?post #27263 of 510731/20/16 at 6:21pmpost #27264 of 510731/20/16 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by silverwarebandit
Woah! I won the thrifties? Thanks for the votes dudes! Sorry for the delays in PMs, I'm moving at the end of the month and it's a tornado inside my house.
Unless prices skyrocketed, Thom Grey is a lot cheaper than Thom Browne. Nowhere near the quality although obvious same aesthetic. But nice haul. And congrats on winning the thrifties, what thread is this on? I didn't know this was a thing.
Edited by Jompso - 1/20/16 at 6:40pmpost #27265 of 510731/20/16 at 6:25pmQuote:
That's because it's Thom Browne diffusion.post #27266 of 510731/20/16 at 6:37pmThread Starterpost #27267 of 510731/20/16 at 6:39pm
Yes I know, as he stated as well, but was confused as to that fact that it was a diffusion yet extremely close in price and I was merely stating that unless this is a recent development, the prices differ a lot more than he's thinking. And I while referencing Thom Browe, I obviously accidently said Tom Ford, my bad.post #27268 of 510731/20/16 at 6:39pmpost #27269 of 510731/20/16 at 6:51pmpost #27270 of 510731/20/16 at 6:51pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 49 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 1 minute ago
- › epaulet walt light brown flannel pants size 33 1 minute ago
- › epaulet walt brown herringbone wool pants size 33 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway