Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1814post #27196 of 579621/20/16 at 9:43ampost #27197 of 579621/20/16 at 9:49amQuote:
The easy answer is Pre-2001, which is when they closed up shop, however I'd venture to say between 95-2001. Andrews manufacturers' label ink tends to fade and age poorly so this didn't get much wear and is most likely on the newer side as far as the Sulka timeline is concerned.... also thank you for posting this. For some reason St. Andrews always puts the jacket lining composition as well as the trouser lining composition on all of their tags, so yesterday I passed on a LBCS navy 3/2 roll that was Andrews because it has trouser comp so I thought it was an orphan. However this doesn't seem to be the case, cuz that said jacket too, and if it's a suit, they say Suit.post #27198 of 579621/20/16 at 10:11ampost #27199 of 579621/20/16 at 10:12ampost #27200 of 579621/20/16 at 10:18ampost #27201 of 579621/20/16 at 10:22ampost #27202 of 579621/20/16 at 10:26am
The lack of the maker patch is definitely a draw back, even with the hang tag and if it was a 2 piece I'd say probably not (unless for self obviously), but if the condition is good and in a solid navy you should do alright at that price w/ a 3 piece.post #27203 of 579621/20/16 at 10:27ampost #27204 of 579621/20/16 at 10:31ampost #27205 of 579621/20/16 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Odradek Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Second pair of Church's shoes this week.
Harrow Tassel Loafers and they look like they've only been worn a handful of times.
On Monday I got a pair of Church's Consuls, and they're also in great shape.
Other interesting items are Hiltl cords which look almost new, and a pair of slim fit, low rise Gucci trousers. Gucci Riding.
Gorgeous shoes. I LOVE Hiltl pants. Such great quality, and good materials. Usually fit me fairly well, too.post #27206 of 579621/20/16 at 10:34ampost #27207 of 579621/20/16 at 10:34ampost #27208 of 579621/20/16 at 10:35ampost #27209 of 579621/20/16 at 10:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
The easy answer is Pre-2001, which is when they closed up shop, however I'd venture to say between 95-2001. Andrews manufacturers' label ink tends to fade and age poorly so this didn't get much wear and is most likely on the newer side as far as the Sulka timeline is concerned.... also thank you for posting this. For some reason St. Andrews always puts the jacket lining composition as well as the trouser lining composition on all of their tags, so yesterday I passed on a LBCS navy 3/2 roll that was Andrews because it has trouser comp so I thought it was an orphan. However this doesn't seem to be the case, cuz that said jacket too, and if it's a suit, they say Suit.
Didn't they just change the name to Sartoria Santandrea? Didn't think they closed up.
My size!post #27210 of 579621/20/16 at 10:44am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Performance dress shirts 33 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...