Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1804post #27046 of 546991/19/16 at 7:02ampost #27047 of 546991/19/16 at 7:05ampost #27048 of 546991/19/16 at 7:08ampost #27049 of 546991/19/16 at 7:10amQuote:Originally Posted by eazye
I saw a moving truck get stuck under a bridge yesterday. Ripped the entire top front off. Not a good time to have that happen to you, but especially with deadly the cold weather. Dude was standing outside in a sweatshirt, no gloves or hat.
On another note, I can't believe how many people I've seen the last few days without hats or gloves on. I'm not just talking about running from the car to the office or restaurant, I'm talking about waiting for the train/bus etc. I mean, it's been really fucking cold, like, you shouldn't have any exposed skin cold. I honestly don't know what some people are thinking.
Agreed. It's not high school anymore where it was cool not to have a jacket or anything on. Too, you'd think it's people's first winter here in Cleveland. It's sad.post #27050 of 546991/19/16 at 7:29ampost #27051 of 546991/19/16 at 7:37amdenim heads
any idea on maker?
again who donates this stuff?
wore it to my kids basketball game right away lol.
found the tag in pocket
but 2 of the doir denim tags saythey were made in marco with a tag B any idea what yr?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/266677/dior-homme-navy-wash-selvage-jeans-made-in-moroccopost #27052 of 546991/19/16 at 7:44ampost #27053 of 546991/19/16 at 7:59ampost #27054 of 546991/19/16 at 8:01ampost #27055 of 546991/19/16 at 8:06ampost #27056 of 546991/19/16 at 8:42amQuote:
This is with the wind chill. Just want to point that out so as to not mislead people. I grew up in Illinois and experienced my share of cold winters there (and walking around next to the lake in them), but nothing, absolutely nothing could compare to the legitimate -50s I experienced while living in Russia. I absolutely believe Frenchy's claim about the cigarette at -40.
For reference, this was me after literally 8 minutes outside in -55:
Fingers were numb in the 20 seconds I had my gloves off to take a picture. See that mark on my cheek? I still have that patch of dead skin 8 years later.post #27057 of 546991/19/16 at 8:47ampost #27058 of 546991/19/16 at 8:51ampost #27059 of 546991/19/16 at 8:53ampost #27060 of 546991/19/16 at 8:55am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › CARUSO blue Heringbone Sportcoat Size EU 48 Loro Piana Wool-Cashmere 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 16 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...