Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1791post #26851 of 600691/17/16 at 3:36pmThread Starterpost #26852 of 600691/17/16 at 4:09pmpost #26853 of 600691/17/16 at 4:21pmQuote:
Sounds exactly like my day!
Except I only found 4 pieces.
And none were really "thriftening" worthy.
but I'm excited to see what you got!post #26854 of 600691/17/16 at 4:32pmpost #26855 of 600691/17/16 at 4:34pmThread Starterpost #26856 of 600691/17/16 at 4:34pmpost #26857 of 600691/17/16 at 4:39pmThread Starterpost #26858 of 600691/17/16 at 4:45pmpost #26859 of 600691/17/16 at 5:03pmQuote:
The perception I had, and I may be incorrect, is that "Milan" got added after Prada (who are, after all, da Milano) bought them.post #26860 of 600691/17/16 at 5:32pm
Chicago rockers...sad day that The Alley is closing. When I moved there in the early 90's it was one of the first shops I hit, and bought a leather double rider...because living in Chicago and going to EXIT, Metro, Empty Bottle, Double Door, The Riv, Hungry Brain, Club Foot, Holiday etc...you had to have a leather jacket. Bought several pairs of Doc's there as well - one pair I still have - leopard creepers that have been to shows in several countries. Bummer. Shit's probably on clearance tho - so - stock up!post #26861 of 600691/17/16 at 5:33pmpost #26862 of 600691/17/16 at 5:53pm
Oooh on that Davies and Son. Some things that are less stellar. Thrifted this a while back and wore it once, but it fits way too large, and I really felt like I was insulting Magnum.
Yo Nak Daddy, I don't think these are the goods, but posting anyway. Rothco Ultra Force BDU
Red Wing, 8.5 I think
Bought these at a very overpriced "thrift" store, but half off shoes day
NOS Spooner Dodgers
Zimmerli, long sleeve, any fans of this stuff? Bought for self but sleeves just a bit short enough to make it annoying.
Nike Free for me
Helmut Lang, ~34x30
Nike Japan and LA eyeworks
And a cry for help: what would I wear with this?
Maybe some Versace? Or Faux Versace, whatever the case may be... high quality tho, and first time picking up a black shirt or Versace.post #26863 of 600691/17/16 at 6:02pmQuote:
That place really has no business referring to itself as a thrift store. Any place that charges $65 for Allen Edmonds, regardless how good of condition they are in, is not a thrift store..post #26864 of 600691/17/16 at 6:08pmpost #26865 of 600691/17/16 at 6:39pm
Hey everyone, went out today in a new area. Didn't come home with a ton but found a couple things that seemed to be quality. First is a very nice Canali 2 pc. suit. Great color, great condition, unfortunately not my size. Next, I found this cool coat. It is a blend of wool, nylon and cashmere. Feels very soft and nice, also in great condition. No indication of maker other than the fabric tag and is made in Bulgaria. It's a nice dark green color. I'm assuming it's nothing groundbreaking but was half off and pretty cool. If anyone can fill me in a bit on the tag of the coat that would be cool. Otherwise, carry on! P.S. Sorry for the crap pictures, don't have the space here for a proper setup.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Advice: HK Tailor vs. Suitsupply (Budget: US$500-800) 4 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Aspesi Navy M65 FIELD JACKET MEDIUM 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...