I'm entirely willing to trade my ability to find Alden's for your ability to thrift MCM furniture. That desk was ridiculous.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1790post #26836 of 481901/17/16 at 11:08ampost #26837 of 481901/17/16 at 11:13ampost #26838 of 481901/17/16 at 11:31ampost #26839 of 481901/17/16 at 11:33ampost #26840 of 481901/17/16 at 11:36ampost #26841 of 481901/17/16 at 11:38amQuote:
I droughts hard on them too, thrifted my first pair just about a month ago, one more since, but with all the shell you guys have found, I've found 2 shells in the past 1.5 years or so of doing this, both same stop, both ae macneils, one 8 and one black...I own more shell then I've thrifted, that was a solid 10 months ago if not more, haven't seen a pair sincepost #26842 of 481901/17/16 at 11:38amQuote:
That's duck hunter camo. Based off the HBT spot camo from WWII. Used from the late 60's-early 90's. Depends on the maker and style. Got a pic of the front?post #26843 of 481901/17/16 at 12:12pmSome stuff from yesterday...
Zegna suit. Dingman embossed braces.
CDG Homme NWT (forgot to post this one from CA) patchwork goodness. Loro From yesterday.
From CA. WWII Mountain Warfare Anorak.
And another clock...
1920s or 30s Art deco alarm clock. Hand wind, Swiss made, music box chimes on the alarm.
Enameling is in poor shape, but this is a pretty dope piece regardless.
Marked CR Crookshank who was a Beverly Hills clock restorer, so it's been worked on at some point by him. Gonna have to open it up to find the movement maker. Runs flat out flawlessly.post #26844 of 481901/17/16 at 12:15pmpost #26845 of 481901/17/16 at 1:27pmQuote:
Those Aldens are gorgeous, almost identical to Church Shannons, which saddens me to remember missing a minty pair on ebay for £70post #26846 of 481901/17/16 at 1:40pmpost #26847 of 481901/17/16 at 1:49pmSmall grabs today. Half price day can suck it. People are nuts. Flecked tweed tie is so cool. I've been looking for a distressed flag for a while that wasn't nylon so this was a cool find. Came from an estate where the guy had to be pushing 100 years old. Flag photo was taken on a table not on the ground just to be clear.post #26848 of 481901/17/16 at 2:46pm
Hi gang. Some fun stuff this weekend.
Shirts. Gustin oxfords, BB linen, RLPL, Willis & Geiger
Pants: Tres Vineyard Vines, BB Milano fit chinos
Awesome vintage H Freeman & Sons pink/salmon silk. 40S
Pendleton blackwatch sport coat 42L
I grabbed a bunch of shirts and pants from the recent Bills markdowns. These were way too trim for me. M4 model trim fit 34 unhemmed availpost #26849 of 481901/17/16 at 3:03pmThread StarterQuote:
just got back. 135 pieces. too dark for pics now and my auctions are ending so pics tomorrow!Quote:
this is true. not worth it unless you are first in the door, most times.post #26850 of 481901/17/16 at 3:32pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › 46L light brown Polo Ralph Lauren peak lapel wool/mohair 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Requesting Blazer Fit Feedback 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › your opinion on paraboot shoes? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...