Many brands make their stuff in Tunisia. But that tag looks a bit off. You got more deetz of the labels? Nice shoes. What are they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1710post #25636 of 476151/8/16 at 1:36ampost #25637 of 476151/8/16 at 2:15amQuote:
Thanks man. The shirt is fugly and don't think I will take the chance. Something off about it.
Shoes are Barker 'Savile Row' whole cutspost #25638 of 476151/8/16 at 2:37ampost #25639 of 476151/8/16 at 2:50ampost #25640 of 476151/8/16 at 2:58ampost #25641 of 476151/8/16 at 3:01ampost #25642 of 476151/8/16 at 4:56ampost #25643 of 476151/8/16 at 5:19ampost #25644 of 476151/8/16 at 5:53ampost #25645 of 476151/8/16 at 5:56ampost #25646 of 476151/8/16 at 6:05amQuote:Originally Posted by thefastlife
good morning all. so, annoying thing.
i got a really nice coat with tags still attached, however the tag was placed in such a way that i cannot fully remove it. so there is a sharp piece of plastic sticking out from where i cut it.
any way to get that out without undoing the seams?
I get this all the time with suits and SC's from Goodwill. Their fucking tag placement drives me absolutely nuts. Usually they punch it through the shoulder seam and dont make it all the way through the lining so you're left trying to figure out how the hell to get the tag out. I just pull the tag out as much as possible without damaging the coat and clip it so that there's only a small piece of plastic left "floating" in the jacket. Unless someone has another way, I haven't figured out anything else that works.post #25647 of 476151/8/16 at 6:13ampost #25648 of 476151/8/16 at 6:27ampost #25649 of 476151/8/16 at 6:45amSo asking a favor from the group. If you don't want to post it on the forum just pm me. We are in process of drawing up the plans for building a house right now and am looking for ideas on organizing the master closet. If anyone has ideas or pics of their closet or a closet they really like to ahead and shoot that over. Really unsure of the route I want to go with my ties being displayed but also accessible for everyday use. Also proper shoe displaying in the closet would be great. Thanks again for the ideas!!post #25650 of 476151/8/16 at 6:54am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 26 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 10 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 19 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 minutes ago
- › Chukka with Jeans - Suede or Leather? 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...