Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1709post #25621 of 475001/7/16 at 9:48pmpost #25622 of 475001/7/16 at 10:13pm@yorker
Here it is in the lime green color. Same season but this one's pure silk with mahogany zipper pulls.
I do have the khaki safari jacket that was I would think considered "street wear" from that same line but I could never confirm it. I got it through a Isaia rep that used to live here but is now in frisco. I think he thought it was a sample piece as he only had one to show to stores at mtm events. He sold it to me after. Out of all of my streetwear Isaia it's my favorite piece.
Edited by the2ndhandman - 1/7/16 at 10:24pmpost #25623 of 475001/7/16 at 10:29pm
Dude that loro gun club tho... Size? Dibs.Quote:
Nononononono. Don't put used clothing anywhere near your mouth until you've washed that ish mayn. :shudder:post #25624 of 475001/7/16 at 10:47pmpost #25625 of 475001/7/16 at 10:48pmpost #25626 of 475001/7/16 at 11:22pmpost #25627 of 475001/7/16 at 11:48pm
This older (50s? 60s?) Ricoh DateStar clock has a pendulum. The bells work at the top of the hour and a single chime at the bottom of the hour. The date changes automatically. It ticks VERY loudly. The whole front opens up like a cabinet (and has some exterior damage, sadly, but given its age I'm not surprised.)
It runs, but it needs a battery. I got it running on a 9V with some jimmying, but it runs way fast, so clearly its original battery source had less juice than that. And then there's the size: The battery compartment is 2.75" long - a D cell isn't long enough and any 2 standard batteries in series are too long. I can't find anything quite like it with Google, so I've been unable to find out what kind of battery it must take. A custom battery? A size no longer available? A snap-in assembly that holds AA or AAA?
Any insights or resources would be appreciated.post #25628 of 475001/7/16 at 11:51pmQuote:
Congratulations! I have twins who are now 16 years old. They were born at 34 weeks because one had a congenital heart defect that was causing distress, but you'd never know it now. They're taller than I am (not that this is a big accomplishment) and are inseparable friends. They never did the 'twin language' thing, but as soon as they were able to interact, they didn't need me to entertain them anymore. :Dpost #25629 of 475001/7/16 at 11:52pmpost #25630 of 475001/8/16 at 12:06amI'm not sure that clock is quite that old. I would guess mid 70s. The Ricoh name (assuming this is the same as Ricoh watches, which I'm fairly certain it is) changed to that name from Takano in 1962 and I don't think it is one of the earlier pieces.
Not sure on power source or that it would be all that valuable regardless. Cool piece though.
Ricoh is mostly known for their jump/flip time clocks and their Rado style watches.post #25631 of 475001/8/16 at 12:30ampost #25632 of 475001/8/16 at 12:39ampost #25633 of 475001/8/16 at 12:41ampost #25634 of 475001/8/16 at 12:44ampost #25635 of 475001/8/16 at 1:05am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Low to mid tier designers similar to JEFF BANKS 52 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › NWB G&G Mitchell Wingtips Midnight Blue Deco Last UK10E/US10-10.5D 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...