I was referencing the first paragraph. The mini collection of Porches part. Yea the second part was just fucking dumb. Through a kid on my baseball team, I started hangin out with some Crips and was actually allowed entrance to their set in an "honorary" manner (I didn't need to get jumped in or anything and it's not blood in blood out for me haha), but I would never roll there without them. We'd hit it up on the weekends and I had a "pass" cuz I was with them. At the time I had a Denali on 24s, it was lowered and murdered out, it was fucking absolutely ridiculous. But it didn't matter cuz I rolled with this set there and we would cop white Tees or Peep fake Jacob watches or spit at girls or whatever. One time though I decided to just roll with a friend of mine, this was not a good idea. That was the last time I went and I realized that I was actually hanging out with Crips and I should probably change my lifestyle decisions in general, immediately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1688post #25306 of 544421/5/16 at 8:26pmpost #25307 of 544421/5/16 at 8:31pmpost #25308 of 544421/5/16 at 8:32pmWell, I'm back in the homeland. Thanks for all who helped me out when I was out west.
Still have to post pics of the stuff from the last few days in NorCal, but @MJMcRibb I grabbed one of the same Anoraks. They are US Army Mountain Warfare Anoraks and from what I can tell there was also a cold weather version, but theyre pretty desirable.
Anyway, I of course had to hit a few spots today now that I'm home.
NWT Kangol Angora Baseball cap, Chloe sunglasses, RT Square
Yohji. Paul Smith unstructured linen jacket. Patch pockets
Couple suits. Brioni is a bit dated but oh well.
Discount buy for self. 100% cashmere full zip hoodie. Right at 10% rulepost #25309 of 544421/5/16 at 9:05pmpost #25310 of 544421/5/16 at 9:25pmpost #25311 of 544421/5/16 at 9:37pmQuote:
it's more like a catch-all of patterns. you'll see variations but they all break up the rigid up-and-down wales of traditional herringbone.post #25312 of 544421/5/16 at 9:46pmpost #25313 of 544421/5/16 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Edmonton
Can someone here please help me translate Japanese? Specifically, I'd like to know the size and material of this jacket but any other pertinent info would be great. Thanks! Who's into Japanese SW&D?
Cotton. - someone beat me to it.Quote:
It's on the road,it was a dumpster when you saw it. but still a lot of work to do. (6spd swap, fresh paint,bigger turbo,etc....) But when you come back? we will race this thing like it's a rental.
1999 WRX STI .post #25314 of 544421/5/16 at 10:01pmpost #25315 of 544421/5/16 at 10:12pmpost #25316 of 544421/5/16 at 11:59pmpost #25317 of 544421/6/16 at 12:33ampost #25318 of 544421/6/16 at 1:53amThread Starterpost #25319 of 544421/6/16 at 2:23ampost #25320 of 544421/6/16 at 2:24amThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...