Don't waste your time waiting for that watch to hit the floor, just go back to the production area and check the wrists of the workers.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1675post #25111 of 574001/4/16 at 4:06ampost #25112 of 574001/4/16 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Doomsticks
Going to Copenhagen tomorrow trying to actually thrift something good there. My luck that Sweden has gone batshit crazy and closed the border for the first time in like 20-30 years, so it will be a hassle. Last two trips to cph I walked for over 20 miles and found basically nothing... So time to do it again! Now with closed borders, hard winds, cold weather and a general hatred for swedes in Denmark.
Yeah,but that eye candy though .hottest women ever.post #25113 of 574001/4/16 at 8:16ampost #25114 of 574001/4/16 at 8:18amQuote:
Are any of these available by chance dude?post #25115 of 574001/4/16 at 8:19ampost #25116 of 574001/4/16 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by RStreit27
Experienced my own smaller version of the thriftening this week and just got around to photographing most of it. All at one stop, all at true thrift pricing (Spent $162 in total).
Started in the sport coats, and after seeing this handiwork, I knew I was in for a special day:
Then on to the ties, where the real madness began. I stumbled upon someone's incredible tie collection. 72 ties total, 64 7-folds, 4 grenadines, and one absurd day. Took a good bit of work to identify most of these since only some had labels, and some still remain unidentified (any help would be greatly appreciated!):
22 Kitons (4 with the label, but the rest were identified by other features (7 fold, content tag, shape, etc.))Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
17 Luigi Borrellis w/ Label (Plus 7 w/o labels that aren't pictured).Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
4 Grenadines by Michael Drake (2 for Domenico Vacca)
7 Domenico Vacca 7-folds
4 unidentified 7-folds (any help would be greatly appreciated, additional details in the spoiler)
3 more unidentified 7-folds (Isaia?)
I'll spoil the rest of the ties so not to make this post too long!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gaga Napoli 7-fold
Unidentified 7-fold (Massimo Bizzochi?)
Michael Drake for Domenico VaccaUnknown 7-fold (fairly unique, should be easy to identify).
Unknown 7-fold (does anyone recognize the content tag?)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2 Unknown ties, not self-tipped or 7-fold (Michael Drake on the left?)
Unknown 7-fold (Cesare Attolini or Domenico Vacca?)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm sure your inbox has been blown up by now, but, are ANY of these available?post #25117 of 574001/4/16 at 8:44ampost #25118 of 574001/4/16 at 8:45ampost #25119 of 574001/4/16 at 9:29amQuote:Maybe your right I think I'm just shocked how bold it is I think. I'm sure someone out there will love it. I would have bought it. If the smoke test was nit helpful try soaking some of the fibers in vinager overnight. The vinager will make natural animal fibers get mushy cause it will eat the calcium if it's synthetic fibers it wont.Originally Posted by Koala-T
It's a bespoke piece, not rtw. I doubt the guy would have gotten an oxxford cashmere coat made up with an odd collar shape and then gone out of house to get a separate tailor to attach a faux or real leopard collar. I'm pretty sure it came from Oxxford that way, but I wish I could definitely confirm the collar was real fir. I know nothing about fir.post #25120 of 574001/4/16 at 9:40ampost #25121 of 574001/4/16 at 10:45ampost #25122 of 574001/4/16 at 10:55ampost #25123 of 574001/4/16 at 10:57ampost #25124 of 574001/4/16 at 10:58ampost #25125 of 574001/4/16 at 11:04am
A few minor brags and one croc/gator authenticity check.
First, the croc/gator. These are Stuart McGuire. I have found and sold several of these. And I know the company at times made all sort of exotics such as Crocodile/Alligator, Ostrich, reptiles, and I even found a pair of Camel skin.
But, I'm not sure about these. They look pretty good, but I can't figure out what is making me question them.
A few other finds:
NEW Brooks Brothers Country Club Egyptian Cotton made in Italy Large
Very recent 100% Cashmere Hickey Freeman SC in a gorgeous Rust Brown Dual Vents 46L
Cool Harley Davidson shirt (sorry for the lousy pics). Great embroidered Willie G. Skull logos
This next one was a thrift purchase but I got it from a guy on AAAC quite a while ago.
NWT Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Egyptian Cotton Woven in Italy XXL
Interesting Seahorse pattern.
NEW Executive Imperials Old School style heavy Longwing Gunboats 8 EEE
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › My taste exceeds my budget, but I need a good fit 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 26 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 37 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for RL cordovan loafers 11d 38 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 43 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 46 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 52 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway