Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1674post #25096 of 512491/3/16 at 9:48pmpost #25097 of 512491/3/16 at 9:50pmpost #25098 of 512491/3/16 at 9:54pm
Tomorrow will be my first day out thrifting for 2016, so might as well post these for good luck bye 2015.
E-thift as well, should do well.
e-thrift Grail achieved CJ Marlows I've been waiting to acquire these a long time now.
first time finding pocket squares lol.
This fit it a little messy.
Jacket: Ring Jacket
Shirt; SuitSupply (I need more shirts, that sleeves are consistent these are a bit long plus jacket a little short)
Pants: Sid Mashburn
Shoes: CJ Marlow PTB
Pants: JCrew Bowery
Shoes: CJ for Peal Split toepost #25099 of 512491/3/16 at 9:56pmpost #25100 of 512491/3/16 at 10:00pmpost #25101 of 512491/3/16 at 10:21pmpost #25102 of 512491/3/16 at 10:26pmDude, you can get anything you want custom made at Oxxford. If someone wanted a leopard print dyed fur collar on their cashmere jacket, I'm sure they would have no problem creating it. Though I do agree that it looks a little wonky and the fact that the content isn't listed on the tag is suspect, that doesn't mean that it cant be done.
edit: meant to quote 2ndhandmanpost #25103 of 512491/3/16 at 10:42pmpost #25104 of 512491/3/16 at 10:55pmpost #25105 of 512491/3/16 at 10:58pm
That Timex tho.Quote:Originally Posted by glam922
A friend of mine just posted that on facebook. Not really a thrift find but still an epic find! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The want is strong with this one.post #25106 of 512491/4/16 at 12:12am
Hey guys, I'm new to thrifting for more than just myself as well as to styleforum! I've been lurking here for maybe a week or two now and I feel like I have learned a lot. I just touched down in Vegas, and I'll have one free day in-between work. Not super into gambling, so I figured maybe go thrifting? Any recommendations for places to hit?post #25107 of 512491/4/16 at 1:45ampost #25108 of 512491/4/16 at 2:15amThread StarterQuote:
Haven't got my wide angle lens yet Ill try and get a pic in the store but its roughly 10 rolling racks at its peak. Lots of it has gone on to greener pastures now, and most all of the jackets and suits here is just a fraction of what came out of there.Quote:Originally Posted by Koala-T
It's a bespoke piece, not rtw. I doubt the guy would have gotten an oxxford cashmere coat made up with an odd collar shape and then gone out of house to get a separate tailor to attach a faux or real leopard collar. I'm pretty sure it came from Oxxford that way, but I wish I could definitely confirm the collar was real fir. I know nothing about fir.
Flip the collar over - do you see a buttonhole?post #25109 of 512491/4/16 at 2:21amFinally getting around to sending a box out to snoogz again. Here's some of the pickups heading his way from the last month or so...
Pants vary zanella, vv, bonobo, burberry, luc barb
Shirts: zeg, burberry, arm coll, prada, rg skeet, Lacoste, pink
Sport coats: hugo, Nordstrom loro cash, Burb, rl polo italy
Suits: hugo, hickey, j crew ludlow loro fab
Ok carry in with the morning.post #25110 of 512491/4/16 at 2:25amGoing to Copenhagen tomorrow trying to actually thrift something good there. My luck that Sweden has gone batshit crazy and closed the border for the first time in like 20-30 years, so it will be a hassle. Last two trips to cph I walked for over 20 miles and found basically nothing... So time to do it again! Now with closed borders, hard winds, cold weather and a general hatred for swedes in Denmark.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › Affordable and minimalist timepieces by MAVEN WATCHES 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 27 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...