Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1668post #25007 of 545381/2/16 at 10:54pmpost #25008 of 545381/2/16 at 11:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheODGuy
@impuntra ... Here ya go...
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair in a Brown Coffee Bean Leather color.
Grail achieved. True thrift for less than 10 bucks! Definitely needs some TLC as production date was from 1983... Thinking of a restoration. Worth it to restore Frenchy? I believe Spoo also found a pair recently too?
Fuck no leave it as it is.that patina is history.post #25009 of 545381/2/16 at 11:31pmpost #25010 of 545381/3/16 at 12:11ampost #25011 of 545381/3/16 at 12:15ampost #25012 of 545381/3/16 at 12:18amQuote:Originally Posted by bboowwyy
So, in 2015 my first thrift find was a pair of YSL high tops in my size.
This year, my first pick up are these in my size;
Margiela Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tumi Large Garment Bag
Any idea of the style name of those MMM's? Would love to grab a pair in that colorway in my size. Love em.post #25013 of 545381/3/16 at 12:24ampost #25014 of 545381/3/16 at 12:25amQuote:
Not sure, what the name is. According to some google searches, they're a sneaker-boot hybrid from Spring 2014.
I not completely sold on them, so would be open for trades.post #25015 of 545381/3/16 at 12:26ampost #25016 of 545381/3/16 at 12:29ampost #25017 of 545381/3/16 at 12:34ampost #25018 of 545381/3/16 at 2:19am
I'm NOT an expert, so kinda talking out my @$$ here, but I swear I read that Hermès ties always have 4 digit serial numbers and are rubbed just off-vertical at 11 to 5 o'clock. But they look pretty legit otherwise.
Anyone with more experience than me care to verify?post #25019 of 545381/3/16 at 3:58ampost #25020 of 545381/3/16 at 4:08amQuote:
I might.... in Momotaro indigo.... that fits me.... i'm listening....
cold.... here be like
Edited by Thrift Vader - 1/3/16 at 4:43am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1221 Active Users (234 Members and 987 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Exotic Leather Goods 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE for January 27, 2017: Laurence Fellows Recreation 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...