Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1667post #24991 of 575401/2/16 at 7:27pmpost #24992 of 575401/2/16 at 7:53pm@impuntra ... Here ya go...
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair in a Brown Coffee Bean Leather color.
Grail achieved. True thrift for less than 10 bucks! Definitely needs some TLC as production date was from 1983... Thinking of a restoration. Worth it to restore Frenchy? I believe Spoo also found a pair recently too?
Edited by TheODGuy - 1/2/16 at 8:05pmpost #24993 of 575401/2/16 at 7:54pm
Finally a decent haul for me!!! Everything is available and I'm in a deal making mood.
Brand new? Don't mind if I do!
If I'm ever in an avalanche I'll have surround sound to listen to while I wait for the tracker to work !!
Not the best I know but eBay looks decent
Any vinyl guys on here?post #24994 of 575401/2/16 at 8:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TheODGuy
@impuntra ... Here ya go...
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair in a Brown Coffee Bean Leather color.
Grail achieved. True thrift for less than 10 bucks! Definitely needs some TLC as production date was from 1983... Thinking of a restoration. Worth it to restore Frenchy? I believe Spoo also found a pair recently too? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yessir, exact ones but in black/brown from 1979. Great find!post #24995 of 575401/2/16 at 8:21pmpost #24996 of 575401/2/16 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #24997 of 575401/2/16 at 8:28pmHaven't posted in a while but here's some new stuff
Not sure if this is stripper tits but it looked pretty good for a dollar. Anyone an expert on Gucci belt hard wear?
Diagonal stripe xl
Large cotton sweater
Medium p wing polo
46 seersucker with MoP buttons
Marlin fishing xl
Ties zegna, zegna, Hickey Freeman, ike behar,dormieul, Thomas pink, hugo boss, aquascututum
Xxl brioni t-shirtpost #24998 of 575401/2/16 at 8:33pmSo I did have a really great day. Some of those year end donations are obviously starting to come out. Most of this is close in size for me so n/a for now but I am sure at least some of this will end up in a SPOO auction.
First some nice Martin Dingman belts
My first D&G tie
Another RL this one a blend and already claimed by ms woofa who loves oversized knit sweaters
Kyle and Scot cashmere for me
Now the pants.
Barbour, HF wool, RL blue made in Italy, and 2 incotex.
I am unsure about this one. Could be cashmere but no tags.
Fully lined and with a nice inside pocket
Next 4 very nice, same donor, same each
Bottom three are cashmere blends and are very soft. My first experience with Zins, does not seem big on EBAY but I would say these are very high level pants.
Then three RLPL
I particularly love the cream with side adjusters but it is a project as has a hole at the knee and a tiny one on the other
This might be worth getting fixed though as the pants are sweet.
Speaking of fixing, my final piece, last but certainly not least.
Love to see that Korshak tag. But, it has a fixed spot. I have never seen a professional repair. Really good and I don't mind as I plan on keeping it for personal. Truth is my wife found it, I might never have noticed
Not sure if the pics are clear but it looks like a patch.
Very long and fun day. Opened the first store at 9 and closed the last one at 8.post #24999 of 575401/2/16 at 8:34pmpost #25000 of 575401/2/16 at 9:01pmpost #25001 of 575401/2/16 at 9:02pm
Some stuff from the past couple of days that isn't the Alden's I posted earlier:
H. Freeman & Sons dual vent, ticket pocket, working cuffs. Around a 40R.
Southwick birdseye. 44L.
Paul Stuart wool/silk. 50L
Rest are potato pic crap from today:
James Perse women's shirt-dress type deal. Size 1.
Zegna double-breasted 6x2 suit. Dual vents and such. 42L.
Brooks Brothers made in Italy Harris Tweed. 44L.
Southwick POW suit. 44L. Super sick pattern.
Wah-Maker wabash stripe cinch-back jeans. 40 x 32 I think.post #25002 of 575401/2/16 at 9:27pmpost #25003 of 575401/2/16 at 9:33pmpost #25004 of 575401/2/16 at 9:52pmpost #25005 of 575401/2/16 at 9:52pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4th OF MARCH 2017 - THE DRAMATIC LOOK 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 26 minutes ago
- › Suit Fabrics 32 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 43 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 44 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 44 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 49 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 51 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway