- I have a thrift-related resolution:
- I want to find some Haute Couture from one of the big houses. I'm not sure where I'll find it, but it's been on my list for quite awhile.
- I'd like to thrift somewhere in the US again.
- I'd like to thrift in a new country. I've made a dent in my list of countries, but still a couple of big ones on the list that are nearby.
- I had "baby clothes" on my to-thrift list and did well before Christmas. No pictures because, let's face it, it's pretty boring. However, I caught someone's baby-shower gift donation. A rack full of recent, NWT baby clothes for boys in a range of sizes from 0-18 months. Stuff from H&M, Zara, Benetton, etc. I paid €.50-1.50 a piece and the woman threw a few extras in. Great feeling!
Anyone else have a thrift resolution?