Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1651post #24751 of 5109512/30/15 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #24752 of 5109512/30/15 at 3:57pmpost #24753 of 5109512/30/15 at 4:19pmpost #24754 of 5109512/30/15 at 4:24pmpost #24755 of 5109512/30/15 at 5:35pmQuote:
Didn't someone find a bunch of Zegna suits for Peyton Manning?post #24756 of 5109512/30/15 at 5:49pmpost #24757 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:04pmpost #24758 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
Really sorry, quite a bit off-topic.
To those that have kids:
I would like a separate bag to keep baby (and dog) things. My wife's will inevitably be filled with magazines, bags for the grocery store, and 5,246 of the keychains she has. Anyway, should I just look for something I like or are there things I should be considering? My natural inclination is to go for leather, but I'm not sure if there is some reason that would be a bad choice. Any recommendations/tips you can offer?
Timbuk2 messenger bags http://www.timbuk2.com/, I had this one http://www.saddlebackleather.com/satchel and got rid of it. Timbuk2 consistently puts out a solid product. It's not necessarily glamorous, but they work, and even at retail if you catch one on sales it's inexpensive.post #24759 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:43pmpost #24760 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:44pmpost #24761 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:52pmpost #24762 of 5109512/30/15 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by noob15
Timbuk2 messenger bags http://www.timbuk2.com/, I had this one http://www.saddlebackleather.com/satchel and got rid of it. Timbuk2 consistently puts out a solid product. It's not necessarily glamorous, but they work, and even at retail if you catch one on sales it's inexpensive.
Also @HansderHund for what it's worth, I sort of cringe every time my daughter comes near my Linjer soft brief. Just saying. If you go the leather route, make sure you're okay with that.post #24763 of 5109512/30/15 at 7:06pmThe past few days have been busy, here's the highlights. Traditionally terrible pics, sorry.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Same donor, no branding...still Lucchese?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Air Flytop Shale
Coach 5000 Mocha, New York
Engineered Garments, first for me
Willis & Geiger, have three now LOL
Gitman Brothers Made in Italy unstructured Linen/Cotton beige three-button, 40L
John Varvatos Made in Italy
Spent a damned minute trying to figure out what these were. Stefano Branchini
EZ by Incotex dress slacks
Ancient Oxxford dress slacks
Tombolini cords Made in Italy, weak on eBay but wasn't going to leave behind
Dolce & Gabbana navy suit
EZ Trofeo windowpane SC
Oh HELL YES, my favorite sunglasses!
But disappointment, Revo Abyss inside. Quick look at Completed Listings shows worth it Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Denton - 12/30/15 at 7:52pmpost #24764 of 5109512/30/15 at 7:17pmpost #24765 of 5109512/30/15 at 7:25pm
Finally met a SFer. On purpose. Had a great time with Nataku yesterday. He couldn't be more similar to his forum persona, which is a testament to what a genuine person he is.
I found a few things, but I would've been happy even if I had found none. Pictures later. Was too tired last night to bring in stuff from the car.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Recent purchases - Part II 36 seconds ago
- › Rozsnyai shoes 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › A1923, Guidi and IS footwear 17 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 17 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway