Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1651post #24751 of 6017712/30/15 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #24752 of 6017712/30/15 at 3:57pmpost #24753 of 6017712/30/15 at 4:19pmpost #24754 of 6017712/30/15 at 4:24pmpost #24755 of 6017712/30/15 at 5:35pmQuote:
Didn't someone find a bunch of Zegna suits for Peyton Manning?post #24756 of 6017712/30/15 at 5:49pmpost #24757 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:04pmpost #24758 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
Really sorry, quite a bit off-topic.
To those that have kids:
I would like a separate bag to keep baby (and dog) things. My wife's will inevitably be filled with magazines, bags for the grocery store, and 5,246 of the keychains she has. Anyway, should I just look for something I like or are there things I should be considering? My natural inclination is to go for leather, but I'm not sure if there is some reason that would be a bad choice. Any recommendations/tips you can offer?
Timbuk2 messenger bags http://www.timbuk2.com/, I had this one http://www.saddlebackleather.com/satchel and got rid of it. Timbuk2 consistently puts out a solid product. It's not necessarily glamorous, but they work, and even at retail if you catch one on sales it's inexpensive.post #24759 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:43pmpost #24760 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:44pmpost #24761 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:52pmpost #24762 of 6017712/30/15 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by noob15
Timbuk2 messenger bags http://www.timbuk2.com/, I had this one http://www.saddlebackleather.com/satchel and got rid of it. Timbuk2 consistently puts out a solid product. It's not necessarily glamorous, but they work, and even at retail if you catch one on sales it's inexpensive.
Also @HansderHund for what it's worth, I sort of cringe every time my daughter comes near my Linjer soft brief. Just saying. If you go the leather route, make sure you're okay with that.post #24763 of 6017712/30/15 at 7:06pmThe past few days have been busy, here's the highlights. Traditionally terrible pics, sorry.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Same donor, no branding...still Lucchese?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Air Flytop Shale
Coach 5000 Mocha, New York
Engineered Garments, first for me
Willis & Geiger, have three now LOL
Gitman Brothers Made in Italy unstructured Linen/Cotton beige three-button, 40L
John Varvatos Made in Italy
Spent a damned minute trying to figure out what these were. Stefano Branchini
EZ by Incotex dress slacks
Ancient Oxxford dress slacks
Tombolini cords Made in Italy, weak on eBay but wasn't going to leave behind
Dolce & Gabbana navy suit
EZ Trofeo windowpane SC
Oh HELL YES, my favorite sunglasses!
But disappointment, Revo Abyss inside. Quick look at Completed Listings shows worth it Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Denton - 12/30/15 at 7:52pmpost #24764 of 6017712/30/15 at 7:17pmpost #24765 of 6017712/30/15 at 7:25pm
Finally met a SFer. On purpose. Had a great time with Nataku yesterday. He couldn't be more similar to his forum persona, which is a testament to what a genuine person he is.
I found a few things, but I would've been happy even if I had found none. Pictures later. Was too tired last night to bring in stuff from the car.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 24 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Size 40R --- Only 2 Left! █ DROP MAR 25 █ NWT Canali Suits and... 14 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 32 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 45 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 51 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Split Toe Derby in Havanna Grain - UK7.5 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...