steph curry. rookie sc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1649post #24721 of 5144812/30/15 at 12:43pmpost #24722 of 5144812/30/15 at 12:51pm
this reminds me... if anyone has one of these N-3B's laying around in a S, 36, or a 38. I'll buy. Already posted this in the Unofficial buy/sell/trade thread but no bites so hoping this works better.post #24723 of 5144812/30/15 at 12:57pmpost #24724 of 5144812/30/15 at 12:58pmpost #24725 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:02pmpost #24726 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:06pmpost #24727 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:11pmpost #24728 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:12pmpost #24729 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:18pmpost #24730 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:23pmThread Starterpost #24731 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #24732 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:45pmReally sorry, quite a bit off-topic.
To those that have kids:
I would like a separate bag to keep baby (and dog) things. My wife's will inevitably be filled with magazines, bags for the grocery store, and 5,246 of the keychains she has. Anyway, should I just look for something I like or are there things I should be considering? My natural inclination is to go for leather, but I'm not sure if there is some reason that would be a bad choice. Any recommendations/tips you can offer?post #24733 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:50pmQuote:
I'll de-lurk for a moment to say based on my frequent trips back to Milwaukee (and here in Madison) there's probably more AE than elsewhere, but: a) the population probably wore/wears fewer dress shoes, and b) they're also pretty thrifty, so condition is going to be a big concern.
You (or I) are more likely to find shoes from the less celebrated Wisconsin manufacturers: Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams and Freeman, with the odd Mason or Weyenberg thrown in. I'd also be happy to share my thoughts on specific stores if you want to message me.post #24734 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:54pmpost #24735 of 5144812/30/15 at 1:58pmGod damn I hate posting after Spoo. Hit a new store today. It was raining trad. This is about half of what I had in my cart. Put a bunch back due to price (does the Goodwill warehouse staff just roll dice when pricing?), condition, or obvious orphan.
Not sure if this is what ya'll call "fodder." I've got enough true vintage to get the Etsy store going now, though.
Camel sportcoat fits me perfectly and will replace my beloved polyester one. Love the football buttons and patch pockets.
Also: I passed on Mani by Armani (SUPER 80s/90s styling... SUPER low gorge and buttoning point... almost a woman's blazer), Canali Proposta (diffusion line?), YSL white label Made in Canada. I also passed on an Armani Collezioni blazer yesterday that was cotton/synthetic blend. Are these good passes? This stuff is outside my wheelhouse right now.
Edited by Van Veen - 12/30/15 at 2:09pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1071 Active Users (170 Members and 901 Guests)
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider "Dark" Play crewneck sweater size 6 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Looking for high end thinnest 100% wool socks...? 23 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...