Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 4:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1631post #24451 of 5474812/26/15 at 9:55pmpost #24452 of 5474812/26/15 at 10:07pmpost #24453 of 5474812/26/15 at 10:09pmpost #24454 of 5474812/26/15 at 10:14pmpost #24455 of 5474812/26/15 at 10:18pmpost #24456 of 5474812/26/15 at 10:22pmpost #24457 of 5474812/26/15 at 11:14pmpost #24458 of 5474812/26/15 at 11:23pmThe Gieger alien thing is actually banner I use for flea markets and rummage sales I set up at. The image is from a t-shirt I found thrifting. It was for a children's cartoon called Operation: Aliens in 1993. The cartoon never went into production, but they made some merchandise for it, including t-shirts, posters, action figures, a board game, and a tiger electronics handheld video game. The t-shirt is one of my favorites in my collection.post #24459 of 5474812/26/15 at 11:30pmpost #24460 of 5474812/27/15 at 12:30amJust a quick one from me to say Happy Christmas to my fellow thrifters near, far and further away. I'm still new to the thrifting family but really love being a part of the thread and contributing my meagre finds from here in the UK.
Now, back to drinking, eating and packaging up sold auctions for when the Post Office reopens. Hooray!post #24461 of 5474812/27/15 at 3:21am
All clothing 3 dollars sale at Goodwills in Los Angeles...
I saw the Spanish speaking community dismantle a new to the floor rack of clothing like piranhas devouring a cow that slipped into the river. Those clothes had ZERO chances...
It's happening again, maybe it would be wise to find different thrifts, today.post #24462 of 5474812/27/15 at 4:46ampost #24463 of 5474812/27/15 at 6:27ampost #24464 of 5474812/27/15 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
By the way, did you score the ca$hmere RT tie at the Sugarloaf NMLC? I almost went there on my way to U-Line. Sandy Springs Goodwill was loaded with great neckwear yesterday. Koped around 30. Then picked up a nice Beaufort for $20 up the street at Rag O Rama. In Snellville now planning my day. Almost forgot, also koped a mint Cooper A2 for $15 at the Buckhead Thrifty Q. Everything there is half off right now. I left several Zegna and Thomas Pink shirts.
I've only ever seen loads of Aeropostale, J Crew, and other terrible mall brands at that Rag O Rama. Great find!post #24465 of 5474812/27/15 at 7:50amQuote:
My rag-o-rama's been shit recently. Unless you want beat up, non-selvedge APC's for $60. I did grab a tweed ludlow jacket from there last week, but it's not like it used to be. It was only two years ago I copped Momo's for $20 there.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Wallace & Barnes Cpo / Small 8 minutes ago
- › Oliver Spencer 'Granddad' Shirt Blue (M) BNWT 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...