Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1630post #24437 of 5127412/26/15 at 8:50pmQuote:
I'm sure they're supposed to look like Versace, but...no. I'm pretty sure Versace silk shirts don't have the shimmery sequinned look to them. No stamps on the buttons? Nothing? Hard to flip, then. You don't want to keyword spam to get views, but without 'versace', not sure how you'd get anybody to look at them. :(post #24438 of 5127412/26/15 at 8:51pmpost #24439 of 5127412/26/15 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chotii
I'm sure they're supposed to look like Versace, but...no. I'm pretty sure Versace silk shirts don't have the shimmery sequinned look to them. No stamps on the buttons? Nothing? Hard to flip, then. You don't want to keyword spam to get views, but without 'versace', not sure how you'd get anybody to look at them.
Sorta tiger looking stamps on the top and cuff buttons. Def not Versace. But def wannabe barroco. Ended up buying them - totally garish!post #24440 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:03pmQuote:
are you kidding me? i went to like 8 places today and got sneezed on by half a dozen people at each stop. i finally found a couple things for mrs ripper and people were dropping like $300+ at the register and the line was 18 people deep. i hallucinated son of flying pig and finally had to give up and leave empty-handed. thrifting was not nice today. cie la vie.post #24441 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by double00
are you kidding me? i went to like 8 places today and got sneezed on by half a dozen people at each stop. i finally found a couple things for mrs ripper and people were dropping like $300+ at the register and the line was 18 people deep. i hallucinated son of flying pig and finally had to give up and leave empty-handed. thrifting was not nice today. cie la vie.
Goodwill had a 50% off sale, except of course on the things *I* wanted, which were not on sale. I got a super air cleaner for a friend with asthma, a roomba for my house ($25 and a bargain at that price), a NWT Brighton canvas tote, a tie, and a Dubout "Third Eye Cat" dinner plate. I'll have to hit them up again tomorrow in case more of those dishes have come in. People were still friendly in a Christmassy sort of way, like they are every year around here. Just extra friendly.post #24442 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
i thought this was old jompso for a second.post #24443 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:10pm
LoL.. I use bedsheets I find while thrifting as my photo table cloths. I feel like it makes my pictures eye catching when you're scrolling through hundreds of vintage t-shirt listings. White backdrops are too clinical for me. Here's what's next:post #24444 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:11pmpost #24445 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:15pmpost #24446 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:44pmpost #24447 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:45pm
NMLC gave up a single 100% cashmere Robt Talbott Estate tie at 50% off the lowest price. Plenty of other shit to drool over but not worth copping (in barrelese: koping). Suks Off Fifth had nothing. They used to at least carry some decent brands but the one near me is now 95% Saks label and 5% CK / Vince / other crap.
Tie from NMLC:
Hey @Nataku whassis?
Went to my Mom's last night - she pulled out two suits and asked if I could sell them on eBay. One was made in Serbia in the 1970's, the other was a 100% polyester Sasson 3 piece suit. Oh mom!
But she did give me these, all minty - she bought them in Edinburgh in the 1970's. Wool cape with matched hood and tam; Dress Stewart:
And adult + child wool tams in Red Roberts:post #24448 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:48pmpost #24449 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:52pmpost #24450 of 5127412/26/15 at 9:54pmQuote:
wait a sec... the Giger ALIEN thing was a bed sheet?!
sweet dreams, junior!
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Film thread 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vass Cognac Scotch Grain Alt Wien Derby 42.5 8 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...