Weird. I think I found that same jacket last week. One of the few times I've picked up something that @1ofTheCoolKids missed when he went through.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1609post #24121 of 4764912/22/15 at 2:57pmpost #24122 of 4764912/22/15 at 2:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by bpk1
Thanks to @capnwes for a wonderful holiday card, and for helping @HansderHund setup this years Thriftmas Exchange!
I was lucky enough to have @HansderHund as my secret Santa this year, and all I can say is wow!!! Got an awesome set of items including a superb cashmere scarf, tie, Saphir renovateur (which I'm very excited to try out!), and a Beretta jacket (and it fits)!! He also included a handwritten note which is always much appreciated! Already looking forward to next year!
Glad it made it! As I said, feel free to pass along anything that doesn't work for you! I knew you had ties, so I just threw that one in there as an "emergency tie." I thought you could keep it rolled up in your desk drawer or briefcase as a backup throw away tie. Enjoy!
Oh, and the third picture on the card was the Flying Spaghetti Monster, in case you were curious! Had to cover all of the bases!post #24123 of 4764912/22/15 at 2:58pmpost #24124 of 4764912/22/15 at 3:08pmpost #24125 of 4764912/22/15 at 3:09pmpost #24126 of 4764912/22/15 at 3:34pmpost #24127 of 4764912/22/15 at 3:39pmpost #24128 of 4764912/22/15 at 3:59pm
I visited for a couple weeks some years ago, but barely hit any resale shops. Ate a lot of great food, drank gallons of beer, petted a lot of cats, hopped the train for several day trips out of Amsterdam, did some window-shopping in the red light districts, and ... other stuff. But my girlfriend forbade me from trying absinthe.post #24129 of 4764912/22/15 at 4:08pmpost #24130 of 4764912/22/15 at 4:10pmpost #24131 of 4764912/22/15 at 4:12pmpost #24132 of 4764912/22/15 at 4:16pm
Vinyl heads:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Anyone looking to get rid of some staple jazz vinyl? I just opened a couple boxes I had shipped to me from Portland which were in storage for a couple years...and they ain't pretty. So I'm looking to restock on some staple / standard / must-have jazz vinyl. Nothing experimental or oddball / free-jazz / avant-garde etc - - just the standards.
Looking for the likes of Brubeck, Donald Byrd, Dexter Gordon, Stan Getz, Sonny Rollins, Thelonious Monk, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Miles Davis in the vein of Kind of Blue, Hank Mobley, Wayne Shorter...that sort of stuff. Sax, piano, bass, drums.
Looking for nice playing copies, not collectibles...i.e.: nice cover with no splits, nice vinyl with no skips or loud pops.
Please PM if you've got any for sale.post #24133 of 4764912/22/15 at 4:38pmMy son won't be born until February, but I couldn't skip getting him a Christmas present. I think there are others that do this tradition. Every year, you buy each of your children gold bullion/coins for Christmas, birthdays, special events, etc., and hold onto them without telling them about it. When they have their own kids, turn thirty, or whatever, you give it to them as a gift with the caveat that they are to split it with their children and it's now their job to (secretly) contribute to their own children's fund(s). The sentiment/representation is that you want your children to have more than you had. Besides, it's an easy way to try to beat inflation and currency changes. The euro has only been around for 13 years, gold purchased in the schilling didn't lose value when the currency changed. You never know!
Anyway, I got him a 5 gram bar and it was fun errand to run today:post #24134 of 4764912/22/15 at 5:09pmpost #24135 of 4764912/22/15 at 5:20pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Jeans with lighter colored dress shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 22 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 37 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 40 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Foo, the trendsetter 40 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 40 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...