Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1597post #23941 of 5110512/20/15 at 8:27pmpost #23942 of 5110512/20/15 at 8:51pmpost #23943 of 5110512/20/15 at 8:57pmpost #23944 of 5110512/20/15 at 8:57pmpost #23945 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:01pmpost #23946 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:11pm
A few thrift finds,
1991 Harley t-shirt
Hmmm upside pictures of Warren K Cook Parktown 42
Sorry, more upside down viewing.
Marol Ala Campolmi Tessuti jacket.
75% Virgin Fleece Wool
20% Nylon / Polyamid
Not sure what this is, have not been able to find anything on the net.
I am trying to up my tie knowledge, I hope I did ok.
Talbott - one best of class
Bought this one because I thought it looks cool but now I am not sure if it is genuine. RL/Richfield? Is this even a thing?post #23947 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:14pmpost #23948 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:17pmpost #23949 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Why the FUCK isn't this a 48?!Quote:Originally Posted by ejay1
Next are from a home downsizing sale. Most everything was at thrift prices aside from the coats which were I guess at low consignment prices (~$30).
They priced old label Boss and old Armani stuff higher. After a little haggling, I was able to get a number of items thrown in free (including the RLPL leather jacket since it has some dark spots on the back) and with a final discount off the whole bill.
what state do you live in?post #23950 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:19pmpost #23951 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:21pmpost #23952 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:22pmpost #23953 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:22pmQuote:
never heard of gaviota apparel but there's a gaviota beach north of santa barbara, ca. next time show the buttons, etc. i see a logo but can't make it out. sorry to say from here the embroidered nike logo looks fake as fuck to me.
early ralph lauren used that all caps logo as shown on your tie. and ralphie didn't sell direct back then, he went through mens' shops and dept stores. i suspect if you research the additional tag you'll find an old men's shop, probably now defunct, that stocked rl. i'm absolutely in love with that print btw.post #23954 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:31pmpost #23955 of 5110512/20/15 at 9:31pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 18 minutes ago
- › acronym 3rd arm fidlock keychain 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway