I think between 3-500 depending on how long it's been there. They just sold a Valentino NWT's by Isaia 100% Vicuna blazer for "only" $1,900. For what they have their prices are really good but they keep the highest price/don't discount on ebay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1584post #23746 of 5477712/19/15 at 7:48ampost #23747 of 5477712/19/15 at 7:50ampost #23748 of 5477712/19/15 at 8:15amThread StarterThe week in review…. enjoy your weekend fellas.
the first few coats are for my wife. We have a Christmas rule to only thrift each other our gifts and to try and keep it under $100. The ivory tweed with the sheared beaver collar is just exceptional.
Holubar and PRL tussah silk sweater are N/A, keeping those. Most of the ties are from a $1 grab. Harmont & Blaine shirt is for my dad, sorry Dachshund dudes.
How'd I do on the Mickey T shirt? I love the rest of that vintage shirt haul. A lot of that stuff came from a house that was from the 1700s. This was the garage :
Wanted to pop the Ford but it was sold already. The sign on the bottom is just tremendous and weighs a TON. Its probably cast iron. The plaque is solid painted wood, super nice and toasty. The estate told me that it was the original sign for the owner of the house back in 1780 and is just as old. A-FUCKING-MAZING. N to the A.post #23749 of 5477712/19/15 at 8:19ampost #23750 of 5477712/19/15 at 8:21amThread Starterpost #23751 of 5477712/19/15 at 8:25ampost #23752 of 5477712/19/15 at 8:29amThread Starterpost #23753 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:08ampost #23754 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:35amQuote:
yes. and i didn't know that oxxford typically uses less lining. thank you for that. imma pass on that orphan, beautiful tho it be.
@SpooPoker that Bugatti tie! i've become a big fan of the older us-made prl ties, they often have a very nice 'continental' feel. there are some great deco prints and follies.post #23755 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:42ampost #23756 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:49amThread StarterQuote:
Really? I bought it as a prop for the LuxeShop. Don't recall seeing a horsehide label but will check again. its old as fuck, certainly 30s or 40s.
define "quite a bit" pleasepost #23757 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:50ampost #23758 of 5477712/19/15 at 9:53amQuote:
They made regular cow/steer in the same time period (I would say definitely mid 30s or so). I had one about 5 years ago and I think it had a horsehide label under the strap that goes over your wrist. I think I got around $150 for it. Cool stuff either waypost #23759 of 5477712/19/15 at 10:02amThread StarterQuote:you're right. hard to see but right there in the palm "Horsehide"
thanks!post #23760 of 5477712/19/15 at 10:25amThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Journalist and Long-Form recommendation thread 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...