PM'd, if M or L get at me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1559post #23371 of 5997712/14/15 at 7:40pmpost #23372 of 5997712/14/15 at 7:40pmwiki
SYMS Corp was an off-price retail clothing store chain, founded by Sy Syms in 1958. Its headquarters was based in Secaucus, New Jersey, where it was incorporated in 1983. SYMS also owned Filene's Basement, which it acquired in June 2009.
On November 2, 2011, SYMS and Filene's Basement collectively filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. All SYMS and Filene's Basement stores were closed at the end of December 2011.post #23373 of 5997712/14/15 at 7:41pmpost #23374 of 5997712/14/15 at 7:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bjorling
Problems at Frenchy's Thrift Boutique
This chick might be clinically insane, but....
"CBC News repeatedly reached out to Khan for a response, but the store owner continued to reply by saying she would only give a response if she received $25,000."
^I respect her hustle here though.post #23375 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bjorling
Problems at Frenchy's Thrift Boutique
What I wanna know is how u even found that story
Edit,I see ur from Toronto so you obviously Googled Frenchy and thrifting...lil creepy bro,not gonna liepost #23376 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:13pm
Military guys -
I found this piece of handiwork recently. It appears to mark the military service of Joe Lentini, while he was serving in Korea in '59-60. I don't know what it is beyond that, unless it was just a bit of carving and painting someone did to occupy free time? It is wood, about 14" long, semi-ovoid at the handle end, tapering to a narrow round point and carved in a spiral.
What is it? What purpose might it have served?post #23377 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:15pmpost #23378 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:20pmpost #23379 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:36pmpost #23380 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:36pmpost #23381 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:36pmpost #23382 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:40pmpost #23383 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:47pmpost #23384 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:51pmpost #23385 of 5997712/14/15 at 8:55pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Vass K-last Oxblood Dark Brown 45 EU (Size 11 US?) 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Question about Yoox sizing 32 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 35 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 35 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 37 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...