If anyone has some wimmenz cash gloves, shoot me a PM.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on 3/22/17 at 11:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1554post #23297 of 6004812/14/15 at 8:53amQuote:
Simple numbers spread sheet, price paid, price sold, days listed, etc. I use the row number as the item number so when something sells I can find it quickly.post #23298 of 6004812/14/15 at 8:55amQuote:
Proper thread for that is here, there have been many discussions on that. As they say read the whole thing.post #23299 of 6004812/14/15 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
Hahahaha, I would be the poor son of a bitch rooting through the box for 15 minutes thinking there must be some sort of Ferragamo scarf in the bottom of the box. It literally happens to me at least twice a week as I dig through baskets full of old-lady-perfume-stained polyester scarves that were picked up on holiday in Greece in 1986.
Me, too. Every estate sale where its a very nice house and you can tell the couple was wealthy. I'm always thinking to myself, Ok, there was a St. John suit in the closet, so she had to have bought an Hermes scarf at some point. But, alas, it is always full of Anne Klein, or Echo, or no name scarves. I still have not found a real Hermes. I have found a couple fakes that were obvious, but never the real thing.post #23300 of 6004812/14/15 at 9:16amQuote:Warning: Flip Talk (Click to show)
This might go without saying...
But if you list on eBay be sure to mention that it is Polartech. I didn't realize it was a thing, but one day I listed two Patagonia vests (one was a Retro-X and one was a normal looking Polartech) and I couldn't believe how many more views/follows the Polartech one got, in spite of it not being as "cool" of a vest as the Retro-X (in my opinion)post #23301 of 6004812/14/15 at 9:29amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Estate sale and a couple thrifts. Everything N/A at the moment.
All of that was a great haul! But, I love finding Hartmann luggage and briefcases and Haliburton Briefcases! I have never seen the black Haliburton only the silver and the gold. Very cool!post #23302 of 6004812/14/15 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
so the big question is, keep or sell? If you keep, man you must love some fucking espresso.
I think @Orgetorix found an awesome old machine a few years ago that he rehabbed but I don't think it was quite this fancy.
Off topic Coffee Talk
Not this kind of Coffee Talk:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)My brother bought a house a couple years ago and it has a fancy built in Coffee maker. It makes regular coffee or it also makes cappucino or other fancy drinks. I don't know what brand it is. But, between the time of the contract and closing on the house, something went wrong with the coffee maker and the seller had to take it out and send it to the shop. It cracked me up that a coffee maker has to go to a shop for repairs. I made fun of him for him. Then, I had a cup of the coffee. Damn! It does make freaking great coffee and now I am just jealous that he has it. I am still on the search for a coffee maker that doesn't cost more than my old car that will grind the beans and make a cup of coffee from the freshly ground beans.post #23303 of 6004812/14/15 at 9:49ampost #23304 of 6004812/14/15 at 10:43ampost #23305 of 6004812/14/15 at 10:56amQuote:
Depends on the make and colour of the jkt I reckon.post #23306 of 6004812/14/15 at 11:17amQuote:
Yes, if the orphan is a very very high quality brand and could probably make $20-30 on its own as an orphan. I have only been successful once out of about 10 tries.post #23307 of 6004812/14/15 at 11:19ampost #23308 of 6004812/14/15 at 11:24ampost #23309 of 6004812/14/15 at 12:00pmpost #23310 of 6004812/14/15 at 12:15pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sorority Semi-Formal at Preppy, Mid-Atlantic Liberal Arts College 14 minutes ago
- › Dress shoes with jeans. 15 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 25 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Dainite Sole - Versatility but Durability? 33 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...