Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on 3/22/17 at 11:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1547post #23191 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:41pmThread Starterpost #23192 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by double00
the biggest scarf I have ever seen - 54" x 72".
at a certain size, a scarf matriculates into a shawl. for marketing purposes i'd think about using both terms especially given it's mohair.
IMO, looks to be a throw blanket which makes it even cooler!
Oops, not a double post just too much beer.post #23193 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:42pmpost #23194 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:43pmpost #23195 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:44pmThread Starterpost #23196 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:47pm
No brags, just blues today. Drove a hundred miles, nothing but a Billy Reid shirt to show for it :/ A few almosts, but everything was damaged or not quite right.
Vacilated on this Bric's duffle, then went back two minutes later to grab it but of course someone had scooped it up. (Which is fine, not that cool anyway.)post #23197 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:48pmpost #23198 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChetB
Some days you lose. Drove a hundred miles today, nothing but a Billy Reid shirt to show for it :/
Vacilated on this Bric's duffle, then went back two minutes later to grab it but of course someone had scooped it up. (Which is fine, not that cool anyway.)
As an aside, I have a Bric's bag with this same leather - sort of a flat (not shiny) football leather, which shows marks like crazy - as in - lightly drag your fingernail across it and it leaves a very visible mark. How to clean / remove marks?post #23199 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:55pmpost #23200 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Grazie! I was so excited today - went to a new (to me) church thrift and had 5 Zegna XXX Couture suits and 3 Canali suits in my cart...until I did my inspections and all of them had the trouser seats shredded beyond reasonable repair. Walked out hand-in-hand with Zip from that joint.
My attempt at humor - that big it becomes a blanket / throw. Can't find the same colorway, but the PRL 100% mohair throw is typically one large.
ergh - meant RL, not PRL. But y'all knew that.post #23201 of 6004812/12/15 at 5:58pmpost #23202 of 6004812/12/15 at 6:03pmpost #23203 of 6004812/12/15 at 6:13pmQuote:
Not today but last year I did pick up an antique German-made, Turkish-style manual burr grinder. I knew eventually I'd find my machine.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
As did I...NOICE grab @330CK
Thanks guys! Pretty sure Spoo and I had similar reactions today.post #23204 of 6004812/12/15 at 6:15pmQuote:
Really? Feels leathery, but so does my grandpa's chode so what do I know. If so, Bric's should be ashamed for charging that much for a leather-trimmed plastic bag. Who do they think they are? Coach?post #23205 of 6004812/12/15 at 6:24pmThread Starter
so the big question is, keep or sell? If you keep, man you must love some fucking espresso.
I think @Orgetorix found an awesome old machine a few years ago that he rehabbed but I don't think it was quite this fancy.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › 新西兰AIS毕 业证Q/微信834065630→AIS学历认证办奥克兰商学院毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › 新西兰CPIT毕 业证Q/微信834065630→CPIT学历认证办基督城理工学院毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › 新西兰AUT毕 业证Q/微信834065630→AUT学历认证办奥克兰理工大学毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › 新西兰Massey毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Massey学历认证办梅西大学毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › 新西兰Lincoln毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Lincoln学历认证办林肯大学毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › 新西兰Waikato毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Waikato学历认证办怀卡托大学毕 业证成绩单 13 minutes ago
- › 新西兰Canterbury坎大毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Canterbury学历认证办坎特伯雷大学毕 业证成绩单 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...