I own that bottom coat. Best thing I have ever bought.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1529post #22922 of 6042012/10/15 at 10:08ampost #22923 of 6042012/10/15 at 10:10ampost #22924 of 6042012/10/15 at 10:18ampost #22925 of 6042012/10/15 at 10:39ampost #22926 of 6042012/10/15 at 10:49amQuote:
Its a pre-owned piece - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f75/pam111-difference-between-all-series-521527.htmlpost #22927 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:05amQuote:Interesting thanks for sharing. I left one at a store in Dallas once cause I thought it was fake due to it not having the Swiss made under the 6 and it having a solid back so I coudnt see the movement. I assumed it was fake and left it. Ow well maybe it was maybe it wasn't but I wasn't gambling on it at 250.Originally Posted by concealed
Its a pre-owned piece - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f75/pam111-difference-between-all-series-521527.htmlpost #22928 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:16ampost #22929 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by the2ndhandman
Interesting thanks for sharing. I left one at a store in Dallas once cause I thought it was fake due to it not having the Swiss made under the 6 and it having a solid back so I coudnt see the movement. I assumed it was fake and left it. Ow well maybe it was maybe it wasn't but I wasn't gambling on it at 250.
solid back isn't 111 so good move on leaving it.
not to rain on @concealed 's parade, but i personally think buying older Pam to be a fairly risky move due to the fakes.post #22930 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:23amGuys, what the hell is this?!
No other labels anywhere. Weighed a fucking ton. Had a belt and brown buttons. Too big for me (was a large). Only £5 but was pretty dirty in places. Should I have picked it up?! No offence to our Finnish brothers but they aren't famed for their leather jackets are they?post #22931 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:24amQuote:Originally Posted by thebuddahman
Guys, what the hell is this?! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No other labels anywhere. Weighed a fucking ton. Had a belt and brown buttons. Too big for me (was a large). Only £5 but was pretty dirty in places. Should I have picked it up?! No offence to our Finnish brothers but they aren't famed for their leather jackets are they?
I have no idea what it is. Could you post a full picture?post #22932 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:27ampost #22933 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:51ampost #22934 of 6042012/10/15 at 11:59am
Sorry I only managed to snap those quickly in the dingiest changing room.
Oooh hadn't thought of that. Does it look particularly reindeer-esque? How would I tell the difference?
Regarding the dirtiness of it. Does that sort of matte leather clean easily?post #22935 of 6042012/10/15 at 12:02pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 18 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 29 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › FS Alden x Unionmade Plain Toe Blucher White NEW 9D 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...